[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Blondie today, and he is a beauty. The poncho takes some futzing, but it is top notch. The head also looks absolutely fantastic in person - I was a bit concerned with the painted sculpt from some pictures, but it really looks dead-on once you get it.

I wish I had gotten an additional clothing set for the DX head. As is, I will be swapping pretty often.

dammit! Canada always seems to be a day or two behind the states with EMS from Asia. Hopefully tomorrow for me. Great pics everyone!

It has been a long 18 months, but I'm so stoked to finally hold this beauty in my hands! Just had a few minutes to futz and shoot, and the pics are almost a carbon copy of Shorty's, but here are a few nonetheless. :)

Oh, and I'm glad to hear that people are warming to the boots, because after getting the figure in hand, I'm not nearly as motivated to perform surgery on them. Sorry. :lol

:clap:clap:clap

Glad you liked my pose and futzing homie! Looks great!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! What I love most about this hobby is that most ideas can become a reality with a little patience, follow-through, and elbow grease. :rock Prime example here.

I left my Blondie on the stock body, Ed, joints are tight enough so I didn't see any reason either.

So glad people are enjoying the figure, looking forward to more pics! :hi5:

It has been a long 18 months, but I'm so stoked to finally hold this beauty in my hands! Just had a few minutes to futz and shoot, and the pics are almost a carbon copy of Shorty's, but here are a few nonetheless. :)

Oh, and I'm glad to hear that people are warming to the boots, because after getting the figure in hand, I'm not nearly as motivated to perform surgery on them. Sorry. :lol

Goodness gracious, great [round spheres] of fire! Dane, those pics are glorious, and I can't stress enough how grateful I am for all that you've done; from making this project become a reality to how you've helped me over the past few months, so thank you very much, sir, and congrats!:hi5:

Batfan either still didn't get his yet or he :google :explode: once he unboxed. I hope he's ok

He passed out from unboxing it.

I just hope he didn't OD on all this awesome...

As long as he's still alive; that's all that matters

Still haven't received him yet, so, don't worry, I'm alive, but he's finally out of customs, so, I may be living on borrowed time here, fellas. If I don't post again in a day or two, you'll know that PopCultKid was on the money and my mind was blown.

Hell, it's already partially gone because of these awesome pics.:lol

all these cowboy pics make me SOOOOO jealous that i was never able to lock one down....either way...i have a few leads now but i think i will be an Iminime loyalist....after what has happened with alot of the customs lately (over priced)...i like that Denny hasn't keeled over to that side...i think i'm ok with the decision now...plus it will defintely help my wallet out to just concentrate on one customizer/company...:)

all these cowboy pics make me SOOOOO jealous that i was never able to lock one down....either way...i have a few leads now but i think i will be an Iminime loyalist....after what has happened with alot of the customs lately (over priced)...i like that Denny hasn't keeled over to that side...i think i'm ok with the decision now...plus it will defintely help my wallet out to just concentrate on one customizer/company...:)

And wait until you see what's coming!

zvVgchx.jpg

WWWyFkx.jpg

Philmah,
Are paint Apps different on the DX than the hatted ? I've got the reg. I think his complexion is kinda dull for someone out in the sun as much as Blondie/Joe/Manco. Your DX looks nice and pink. Unless its your photography skills. Great pix btw

Philmah,
Are paint Apps different on the DX than the hatted ? I've got the reg. I think his complexion is kinda dull for someone out in the sun as much as Blondie/Joe/Manco. Your DX looks nice and pink. Unless its your photography skills. Great pix btw

They're the same. Just the lighting in the pics.

Back