[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike. I think it's the angle of my picture that's making them look better. In person, they still look the same as the old pictures. The reality is that the rest of the figure is so freaking amazing that the inaccuracy of the shape of the boots becomes secondary.

The figure is superb! I'm not too worried about the boots. Aside from your pic, they actually look better than original pics in dordor's shot at a different angle. If that's how they appear in hand I think I can easily live with that. It'd be a shame to switch over to another pair and lose the spurs in doing so

40459862a7007a79.jpg

Guys I mentioned this before and in some other threads... Iminime will no longer be numbering.

Is dordor & Ebeneezer the only guys with DX's? Where's the high res shots of that sculpt?!?!?!

Is an iPhone 5 camera high-res?:lol If so, I can probably try later this week.

Guys I mentioned this before and in some other threads... Iminime will no longer be numbering.

That's probably for the best. As much as I like a nice COA, it's the figure I'm interested in, not the number.

I would rather have you make more figures than just number them and make less. So, good approach!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If any of you guys want your exact edition number in order to write it on the certificate itself. Email Denny with your order no. and other relevant details like Paypal id and etc etc. He will help you out. Just dont publicise your no or take photos of the certificate with the no. written. Its for your private pleasure only :wink1:

Just picked the man without a name up had a few minutes to give him a good look over. SICK right out of the box. Really no qualms aside from the shape of the boots; didn't decide if I'll leave them or not yet. Tailoring is awesome and nothing is as stiff as it appears in some pics. The vest and shirt are high quality, thin, soft materials and the jeans are perfect as well. I didn't get to mess with the poncho yet.

All in all it's another home run!!!!

Was watching the movie last night. Giving some additional notes to Denny. He's committed to making this line be great.

It has been a long 18 months, but I'm so stoked to finally hold this beauty in my hands! Just had a few minutes to futz and shoot, and the pics are almost a carbon copy of Shorty's, but here are a few nonetheless. :)

Oh, and I'm glad to hear that people are warming to the boots, because after getting the figure in hand, I'm not nearly as motivated to perform surgery on them. Sorry. :lol

It has been a long 18 months, but I'm so stoked to finally hold this beauty in my hands! Just had a few minutes to futz and shoot, and the pics are almost a carbon copy of Shorty's, but here are a few nonetheless. :)

Oh, and I'm glad to hear that people are warming to the boots, because after getting the figure in hand, I'm not nearly as motivated to perform surgery on them. Sorry. :lol

:horror:horror:horror

Gorgeous Dane & Shorty :rock

A labor of love is right! And this should be a rewarding payoff for you Dane. This piece really couldn't be done much better so mission accomplished!! Congrats and THANKS!!!! :rock

Back