HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two are enough.

On the contrary I think where there were only, what 7 team members in the film, then theres an argument for saying 2 isn't enough. Whereas the Colonial marines had about 13 or more soldiers only some of them got significant screentime - the Predator guys got a lot of screen exposure before being killed. Making just 2 of them seems like it would be a missed opportunity to me to enable fans to complete what was afterall a relatively small cast.

And personally Billy would not have been my first choice if there were only going to be two figures released.

And personally Billy would not have been my first choice if there were only going to be two figures released.

I agree. Dutch was a must. Other team members is nice but not essential (IMO). Blaine would be great, Dillion would be simple (I think) since Carl Weathers sculpt exist, Billy is cool too.

:lol:lolbut even so, the team wasn't complete
No Gorman, Ferro, Dietrich, Spunkmeyer, Frost, etc...

HT is notorious for releasing collections incomplete...
Well you didnt really think they'd ever bring out everyone (or even that many) did you????

I have a feeling people will start changing their minds and start ordering Billy when some of us get our fig and start posting pics - people like Maulfan do that. I think the fig looks great here and I'm even tempted to keep the camo paint on.

Re-uploading this pic for everyone:
200905120bc852afa0c3f02.jpg

billy is my favorite but dam..i don't feel like spending £130+ for that..other things i need to get.

billy is my favorite but dam..i don't feel like spending £130+ for that..other things i need to get.

I got mine for approx £105 today and he is shipping from HK tomorrow. :D

Well worth it, esp with a repaint lined up.

BUY EEEET!! BUY EEEEHT NUAOW!

You can order him for $112 from US retailers... thats a good price, didn't realize he was less than Dutch.

I got mine for approx £105 today and he is shipping from HK tomorrow. :D

Well worth it, esp with a repaint lined up.

BUY EEEET!! BUY EEEEHT NUAOW!

i look forward to a video! i reckon i could just about justify spending £105..maybe around the £85 - £90 would be better.

Back