HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't order him... but man did he turn out looking nice. Too bad they had to obscure the likeness, but still looks good.

I wonder if they would have had as many problems over the image rights with Blaine?

He is the more obvious draw with that big-ass mini-gun of his!!

Hot Toys,if you read this PLEASE do nt draw out whether or not you ll be making the whole Predator team.Let us know now,one way or the other.

Thank you.

Yep. I think this is a case where Hot Toys would actually guarantee more sales of current figures if they provided assurances that more figures would be made. A few more people would get Billy for completists sake if they knew the other guys were in production.

A repaint on that head will do this figure the world of good.
I would be surpsied if some custom heads got made too..
looks like a cool figure so far.
Pity its based on someone who sounds like he turned into a nutter. :monkey1

i think he will look fine with a repaint and get that kiss face paint off.

I think this is a case where Hot Toys would actually guarantee more sales of current figures if they provided assurances that more figures would be made. A few more people would get Billy for completists sake if they knew the other guys were in production.
I dont think they want to make any promises of anything until they see the sales of Billy - if he sells well then they know the rest will, it's standard marketing approach. Many like myself intend on buying him but havnt pre-ordered yet cos I know there's no rush.

Ergo, if you want any of the other team made, then that will depend on the sales of Billy...so buy him.

Well I was definitely always going to buy him. I intend not to miss out on the Predator special forces like I did the the first 3 USCM

I dont think they want to make any promises of anything until they see the sales of Billy - if he sells well then they know the rest will, it's standard marketing approach. Many like myself intend on buying him but havnt pre-ordered yet cos I know there's no rush.

Ergo, if you want any of the other team made, then that will depend on the sales of Billy...so buy him.

I agree. I will buy him after the "hype" is gone. He wasn't well received because of the hair etc. He will be part of my collection, I will wait to see what type of deal is available.

Re-uploading this pic for everyone:

200905120bc852afa0c3f02.jpg

That damn near 1:1 scale zipper on the jacket looks horrible. :lol

Re-uploading this pic for everyone:

200905120bc852afa0c3f02.jpg

That damn near 1:1 scale zipper on the jacket looks horrible. :lol

Wonder why they didn't use a smaller zipper....they had a smaller one for BR Joker's duffel bag. The figure looks great IMO. Get the head repainted and it'll look even better.

Back