HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope not until he dyes his hair. :lol:lol

I kind of like his blondish hair :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Dutch needs to dye his hair too though. Its ironic that the character with jet black hair is given a blondie look while the character who actually almost had blonde hair in the film gets almost black hair.

oh snap you're right,I just found that out :slap:lol

I'm gonna get a seperate shirt to go with mine when I get him like the one he wears earlier in the movie. He should really come with it anyway seeing as Dutch has his own shirt.

What do you think of this. Is it an accurate enough match for his pants and what he has in the movie?

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Shirt_Dragon_US_NAM_leaf_pattern_cammo_p/d0743-d002.htm

D0743-D002-2T.jpg
1Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

normal_pbluray082.jpg

normal_pbluray113.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. If the actual product looks like that then I'd find it a decent enough match for the pants. Tis strange that HT left the shirt out. It really should have had everything considering it doesn't have the likeness.

Hard to tell. You have to wait until the actual figure comes out to accurately be able to tell what would match and what won't. HT changes colors on a whim. lol.

Hard to tell. You have to wait until the actual figure comes out to accurately be able to tell what would match and what won't. HT changes colors on a whim. lol.
That's good advice, thanks. Hey maybe by the time the fig is released HT will have changed their mind and thrown in the shirt to. I do think he'd look better with it and also it could help maintain the rubber of his arms plus we only get gloved hands with the fig - in the movie he only had the gloves on at the start when he had the shirt on too.

Hey i'm sure it's been asked before but how much do you guys think it would set me back to have his head painted to a skin tone?
I think customisers usually charge about $30. I'm not an expert painter but I'll defo do it myself and have already done so with decent enough results.

I'm really surprised that quite a few people here are picking him up.

I'd rather put my money on another endo, in celebration of the T4 than getting billy.

I'd be kicking myself if I passed on him and Hot toys made the rest of the team. Besides which - even painted like it is - the face still resembles sonny landham. All I'll do is paint the hair black and I'll live with the camo-face. It is otherwise an excellent figure, and I like the character in the film - some people thought Billy was an odd choice to go with Dutch but I disagree. He had as big a role in the film as the other guys and was only outlived by Dutch and Poncho. I can't wait for this guy, same as Dutch.

I'm really surprised that quite a few people here are picking him up.

I'd rather put my money on another endo, in celebration of the T4 than getting billy.

Same. I'm gonna focus on the T4 line, but I'll definitely be buying one within a couple months of his release. The only thing is that I won't display him until more marines get released. I'd rather have one that I paid retail for than to pay whatever crazy price he might become later

I haven't bought any of these guys yet but when/if I do I think I will get em all.
If they make the rest I will be annoyed I didn't get Billy ( although I could maybe still get him ) plus I have the aliens marines so it would make sense.

I doubt that he'd hit the $150 benchmark. Besides, hed look really out of place with the rest of my collection of predators and superheroes. I'd rather throw my money on hell boy than billy. Still deciding on the dutch though.

Same. I'm gonna focus on the T4 line, but I'll definitely be buying one within a couple months of his release. The only thing is that I won't display him until more marines get released. I'd rather have one that I paid retail for than to pay whatever crazy price he might become later

some people thought Billy was an odd choice to go with Dutch but I disagree. He had as big a role in the film as the other guys and was only outlived by Dutch and Poncho..
Yeah, I think those people were hoping for Blain purely cos of his minigun but to me that is not enough to get me excited. Billy has a cool weapon, the flak-vest and Sonny Landham has an interesting look about him in general.

Billy is going for $116 at cornerstorecomics and $115 at Razor Edge. Is there any retailers that can beat that price besides eBay?

Last edited:
Back