HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc05373w.jpg

Ah, there's Billy. Nice.

hmmmm, i don't see it as much on dutch, but billy has a seriously long neck, especially in that second to last picture. i think the costume he has hides it well though so i don't think there's been so many complaints about billy. still a nice figure though after a repaint

Billy's neck is not that obvious long looking compared to arnold. I guess the long neck is to enable Billy to look normal when he's wearing his costume.

i think it's the hair too, looking at those pics it looks sculpted to fall over the flack jacket, and without it the hair looks a little funny, and yeah i do think the neck looks like it could be a little bit long due to the jacket, although if they're using the same muscle suits from the rocky figures then the necks were quite long

I don't have the rocky fig in hand, but by comparing the pics, rocky figs have serious giraffe issues :))

Billy may not be an exact replica but I enjoy my fig. I cannot wait to get Dutch next week :chew

This is the reason because I will not get Billy and the rest of the team..I.pretty sure that they will not have any ressemblance with the real actors

I Dont know why people dosnt paint Billys hair black..Is an easy custom :sick

This is the reason because I will not get Billy and the rest of the team..I.pretty sure that they will not have any ressemblance with the real actors

I Dont know why people dosnt paint Billys hair black..Is an easy custom :sick

(IMO) I do not think the Sonny (Billy) sculpt is under the facepaint. The few customs paint jobs I seen the sculpt resembles another actor rather than Sonny. I plan to leave mine 'as is' with facepaint and accept it for a what it is.

the thing is, WE ALL KNEW that it didn't look like Sonny right from the very begining, so I don't see why there is a problem. the people that wanted to get the figure have done so based on the proto figure that really didn't change much. I don't know what all the hate is about for Billy. So what HT couldn't get the likeness, I'm sure someone will eventually make a Sonny head to fit, then he'll be everyone's favorite. so there!

Back