HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this figure already officially released?
Cause i'm still waiting for mine. Ordered it at ebay.

I see a lot of these popping up but nothing from Sideshow yet. How come they have not gotten their shipment?

got mine today.. damn good figure but the helmet looks too big on the head.. guess i wont be displaying with his helmet on. Also wish the size was slightly bigger. but so far my favorite predator.

got mine today.. damn good figure but the helmet looks too big on the head.. guess i wont be displaying with his helmet on. Also wish the size was slightly bigger. but so far my favorite predator.

But the helmet is the coolest thing about the original predator. Its ridiculous that some people are having to resort to not displaying with the helmet on because it looks too big. I hope I end up disagreeing with you guys when I get it in person but this is just yet another WTF about how HT handled the classic predator, THE predator.

Has nothing to do with it. There's people on here who have modified regular (normal sized) HT Bio's from other Predators to have Lights.

I take back my comment about the P1 being the only Predator whose mask sticks out so far.....the P2's mask sticks out noticeably as well.

dscn2072.jpg

Back