Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say i wasnt THAT excited about this guy when i first saw it. I really just wanted the MP5 to display with Chris Redfield. But the more i see it the more i'm impressed with it. I'm assuming that as its "midnight version" and the chris and sheva are "bsaa version" there must be alternate versions coming.

Also hello to everyone, as i've only just joined here recently, although been coming here for a while looking for advice and reviews etc.

I have to say i wasnt THAT excited about this guy when i first saw it. I really just wanted the MP5 to display with Chris Redfield. But the more i see it the more i'm impressed with it. I'm assuming that as its "midnight version" and the chris and sheva are "bsaa version" there must be alternate versions coming.

Also hello to everyone, as i've only just joined here recently, although been coming here for a while looking for advice and reviews etc.

I was thinking the same thing, there will be more...

BTW, WELCOME!

Loving the new STARS version of Wesker. Thats definitely on my want list. The new RE5 line is gonna totally drain my bank account. Thank god for credit cards. Haha.
Also, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Anyone know what True Type body Wesker is using? Looking at the pics of him without the coat, it looks like it might be the narrow shoulder type. If thats the case I wonder if his outfit will fit on an older TT body so Wesker's neck won't look so long. Plus Wesker had kinda wide shoulders in the game.

Saw this pic over at the Onesixthwarrior. Figured you guys might like it.
bio-news-3.jpg

dude this figure looks sick

thanks

Anyone know what True Type body Wesker is using? Looking at the pics of him without the coat, it looks like it might be the narrow shoulder type. If thats the case I wonder if his outfit will fit on an older TT body so Wesker's neck won't look so long. Plus Wesker had kinda wide shoulders in the game.

I think is the same truetype they sell separetely (bulkiest) because the chest is biger than standard TT even the shoulders are the regular not the narrowed.

And about the wide shoulders..Did you know that you can up or down them?..I did the same with my regular Leon but in that case I down the shoulders so then you only have to up the shoulders with wesker

any news on when this guy is hitting? Its august now and thats what toys2 has them as a release date. the wait is killing me, the hydra looks incredibly badass

No news yet, but we'll probably get Chris and Sheva before Wesker hits, so when those two start shipping, ol' Albert should be right around the corner.

Keep an eye on the HK Toywold forums, when they start getting the RE5 figures in-hand, then that means we'll be getting them not long afterward.

Yeah I'm gonna get this guy as soon as he comes out too. I know i'll end up paying a bit more but i don't really mind. And judging by how hard Leon is to come by these days I wanna snatch him up asap, especially since Wesker is arguably more popular a character than leon.

Back