Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His eyes had a more red/yellow reptilian look in CV/X but in RE5 they're just red. That being said, if I get only one figure this year, it's gonna be Wesker!

I hope he still has the removable shells for the hydra

...i saw on toyworld where someone posted something about the weekend...can't translate though so hopefully it means he'll be out in a few days!!

those eyes look really cool to me, im glad they changed it from just red to the different colors. It'll look much more unique when they're lit up now.

as for his eyes in game, in CV his eyes had very discernible orange and yellow segments, where in RE5 there's still orange and yellow, they just blended the colors a bit more so you cant really see em separated. though when they do the little "catch light/glow" effect its always been a red glow.

also on the toyhunters facebook page, it has a pic of wesker with some cantonese/Japanese(?) writing. they had the same thing when Sheva came out, so i'm wondering if that means he's out or out very soon.

I stay with "B", cat eyes FTW

weskera.jpg

He's already at Toy Hunters right?

i think so. we might know more if someone could please translate this

Toy Hunters 12 inches high Albert Wesker collectible figure (Midnight ver.) 會係數日內推出啦.訂購o左既朋友請留意最新既消息啦.^^

thats what shows up next to a picture of Wesker on the toyhunters face book page

this is what comes out when i post that script into babel fish: Meets in the coefficient date to promote. Orders o the left already friend please to pay attention most newly already the news :dunno

You guys really think HT did a good job with the eyes? It looks like they took a broad brush and swiped a yellow streak down each eyeball. There's no blending into the red part. Something doesn't look right. And like someone said earlier, his eyes were mostly red in RE5. Keep the reptile/cat pupils, but the iris's needs work.

I'll wait to see in-hand pics of the final figure before judging any further though.

You guys really think HT did a good job with the eyes? It looks like they took a broad brush and swiped a yellow streak down each eyeball. There's no blending into the red part. Something doesn't look right. And like someone said earlier, his eyes were mostly red in RE5. Keep the reptile/cat pupils, but the iris's needs work.

I'll wait to see in-hand pics of the final figure before judging any further though.

go beat the game first! :monkey3

i do agree that the colors need to be blended a little bit, I'm still diggin em though.

Im really disappointed with the new eyes, the red eyes looked cool but these just look silly :monkey4

I hope they don't do this to the STARS version :(

go beat the game first! :monkey3

i do agree that the colors need to be blended a little bit, I'm still diggin em though.

I'm through most of it, I think. I'll get back to that. I already know most of what happens in the final battle, thanks to an ^^^^^^^ friend who spoiled some of it for me. I think maybe that's why I haven't gone back to the game since March. That and I didn't think the gameplay was that great to begin with.

Going by what I have seen and played and the images above, the HT eyes don't look right to me. Maybe they'll look better in person or when the leds are on.

Im really disappointed with the new eyes, the red eyes looked cool but these just look silly :monkey4

I hope they don't do this to the STARS version :(

AGREED!

Last edited:
It'd be cool if he was out on Halloween.

In any case, that means Toys2 should have it mid-November?

Ha! Yeah right! You'd probably be looking at end of November........it's been a month since DX Joker was reeleased, and Eric reckons another 2 weeks. But I'm getting Al from the bay........no fart-assing around there! :D

i think so. we might know more if someone could please translate this

Toy Hunters 12 inches high Albert Wesker collectible figure (Midnight ver.) 會係數日內推出啦.訂購o左既朋友請留意最新既消息啦.^^

yeah, it basically says that '[wesker] will be released in a couple of days, make sure you keep at eye on the latest news for those who have placed an order.'

The eyes in the kinda look photoshopped. Plus howcome the yellow doesnt show up when the LED's are off?

could be photoshopped but i thought those back stage images are of the actual production run? wouldn't make sense in one sense.
Of the light that is entering the pupils there probably isnt any reflecting back out of the pupil so you won't likely see the coloration. that's my excuse anyhow...:duh

Back