Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those wanting to get the STARS version there's a bootleg coming out soon, i don't think it comes with Light up lights & weapons though, maybe the triple shotgun & pistol.

People just need to stop looking at hot toys for everything. There are a lot of competitors coming out of the wood work that can easily fill the gap that HT refuses to fill. I'm keeping my eyes on threezero and world box. Threezero nailed it with their Isaac Clarke (now they just need to follow up with DS1 Isaac) and their Mass Effect line is looking pretty damn good. Not to mention their sister company, 3A is doing great things with their Halo line. World box delivered a solid figure with Sub-Zero. If they keep doing what they're doing, delivering quality figures at reasonable prices, they will be getting a lot of my money coming up.
4694506-0393902755-house.gif

For those wanting to get the STARS version there's a bootleg coming out soon, i don't think it comes with Light up lights & weapons though, maybe the triple shotgun & pistol.
Where?

OK it's called 1/6 Soldier Biohazard Suit Wicks, same company that did the RPD Leon uniform and most likely the sculpt.

Back