Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get the HK shipment of Wesker but I'll probably end up waiting till BBTS get's them presumably in Oct because I need to try and save my money this month.

This figure's looking great...though I'm also waiting for them to put the STARS version up for pre-order. That one looks good too.

wesker ? Within this month ?
so wesker's releasing day is the same as chris and sheva ?

WESKER!!!!!!!!!!
backstageweskermidnight.jpg

WESKER!!!!!!!!!!
backstageweskermidnight.jpg

Woah..The paint aps looks much better than the prototype:monkey5.. love the new "reptile eyes",Totally diferent and better:rotfl

As I told you the last month Sheva and Wesker would be released at the end of October..but not at the same time.

So Wesker will be released probably this friday in HK or the next week

Okay guys, I haven't finished RE5, and I don't want detailed end battle or ending spoilers, but can someone tell me if Wesker had those reptilian eyes in the game? I thought they just glowed red?

Okay guys, I haven't finished RE5, and I don't want detailed end battle or ending spoilers, but can someone tell me if Wesker had those reptilian eyes in the game? I thought they just glowed red?

Yeah, Wesker does have 'cat eyes' in the game......

Oh. Well, it looks lame, to be honest. But hey, who am I to stand in the way of accuracy?

So, does the head light up like that? Or is a second head included?

Back