Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered Wesker :gun So sad that Jill won't be made. She is the first character I play in RE1. She is my Holy Grail :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Is it a possibility for them to just make a "Bird Woman" modeled after Jill's appearance and never actually call her Jill Valentine? It isn't modeled after the RE1 Jill and with the blonde hair looks completely different? We'd never get a RE1 modeled version but we'd still get a Jill...

Is it a possibility for them to just make a "Bird Woman" modeled after Jill's appearance and never actually call her Jill Valentine? It isn't modeled after the RE1 Jill and with the blonde hair looks completely different? We'd never get a RE1 modeled version but we'd still get a Jill...

If they can't make RE1 Jill, Just give me RE3 Jill will do :monkey5

i agree. come hot toys just grab the entire RE license, you know you want too. you could just make the figures for me. eh eh?? *nudge nudge*

I see me and you have the same mind when it comes to RE:cool:

While they are at it, they might as well do Nemesis... STARS!

I personally like RE3 Jill best (my most wanted figure next to Wesker). I would also kill for HT to make a Nemesis and or G2 William Birkin though. I really hope HT can get the licences for earlier games. As I've said in other threads, can you imagine an HT produced Nemesis or G2 William Birkin?:drool

I personally like RE3 Jill best (my most wanted figure next to Wesker). I would also kill for HT to make a Nemesis and or G2 William Birkin though. I really hope HT can get the licences for earlier games. As I've said in other threads, can you imagine an HT produced Nemesis or G2 William Birkin?:drool

A Nemesis would be sick!

But you can't deny RE 5 Jill >> RE3 Jill:cool:

I'll allway like natural brunette Jill over Barbie blonde Jill lol. Seriously though Jill does look good in RE5 but she also looks alot like Fiona Belli from Haunting Ground.

thats a no brainer right there lol

I would much prefer a Tyrant over Nemesis and William. The dream for me would be for Hot Toys to make all Alpha and Bravo team members. Guess Im the only one that prefers RE1 Jill (especially the remake) over the other versions.

I would much prefer a Tyrant over Nemesis and William. The dream for me would be for Hot Toys to make all Alpha and Bravo team members. Guess Im the only one that prefers RE1 Jill (especially the remake) over the other versions.

one of my dream figures is Barry Burton. to my knowledge he has never had a figure made of him and he is Resident Evil's most under-appreciated hero IMO

"every night before bed Chuck Norris checks his closet for Barry Burton"

one of my dream figures is Barry Burton. to my knowledge he has never had a figure made of him and he is Resident Evil's most under-appreciated hero IMO
"every night before bed Chuck Norris checks his closet for Barry Burton"

Agreed! A 1/6 Barry would be awesome! I'm still pissed that Neca didn't make him or Wesker in their 10th anniversary line.

i much as i agree with you, i think William G3 would be legendary...er

I actually thought the G3 looked the 2nd worse behind the G5

boss_william_m3.jpg

250px-WilliamBirkinStage5.jpg

I'd be in heaven if HT make RE1 Jill, Chris, Barry, Wesker plus RE3 Jill (I just love her outfit so much hehehe)
For the monster, I prefer Tyrant over Nemesis.

My dream figure is a 1/6 Rebecca Chambers. I just don't think she'll ever be popular enough to demand a figure.

Maybe they'll make her a super badass in the next game.

I'd be in heaven if HT make RE1 Jill, Chris, Barry, Wesker plus RE3 Jill (I just love her outfit so much hehehe)
For the monster, I prefer Tyrant over Nemesis.

As much as I like the original tyrant, nemesis is soo much more badass. I mean come on, look at that second form with all the tentacles, that would make a sick hot toys 1/6 scale figure.

Back