Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream figure is a 1/6 Rebecca Chambers. I just don't think she'll ever be popular enough to demand a figure.

Maybe they'll make her a super badass in the next game.

Hells yeah, I'd also love to see Becky! I'd prefer a RE1 Jill, but Becky would make a great consolation prize.

- TGM

Well, if they can't make Jill because they don't have the RE1 rights, then I think it's a safe bet they don't have the rights for Rebbecca either.

Yeah, I'd really love to see some sort of wordy official explanation as to why RE1 rights are apparently required for Jill to release a figure of her from RE5 whereas Chris and Wesker are in the clear. I could see if they wanted to release a figure of her as she appears in RE1, but not as she appears in RE5... or maybe the Umbrella Chronicles... I forget which BSAA uniforms she appeared in in that game.

It's not like she just made a cameo as a mercenary character, she actually heavily figured into the story of the game. The story seems fishy and I suspect someone is being disingenuous or telling half truths... and even if some additional licensing was required I'd be hard pressed to believe it would cost that much more.

Sadly Rebecca would definitely require extra licensing either for RE1 or RE0. Maybe both. And apparently unless Capcom has it on a fire sale HT isn't much interested.

- TGM

The more i think about it , the more i believe we are being thrown off so it will be a surprise when they show factory pics later

Jill_Wallpaper_by_Shiro_Redfield.jpg

JillValentine4.jpg

JillinRe5.jpg

I'm glad the sleeves roll down past his elbows to cover up the joints, but is it just me or doe Al's neck look a tad long without the coat on? Still easily my most anticipated figure.

I'm glad the sleeves roll down past his elbows to cover up the joints, but is it just me or doe Al's neck look a tad long without the coat on? Still easily my most anticipated figure.

yeah his neck looks a little wonky. I'm sure its to accommodate the electronics for his eyes. I also agree about his sleeves. This cant come soon enough

yeah his neck looks a little wonky. I'm sure its to accommodate the electronics for his eyes. I also agree about his sleeves. This cant come soon enough

Definantly! Though I doubt I'll be able to, I would love to get 2 of these guys. One to keep as is and another to customize into his CV/X appearence.

Definantly! Though I doubt I'll be able to, I would love to get 2 of these guys. One to keep as is and another to customize into his CV/X appearence.

i was thinking the same thing, cept i kinda wanna do every outfit he's been in like the CV/X outfit, the suit from RE4/Chronicles and so on, id do the stars but i'll wait a little longer to see if HT has plans for him, also i wouldnt mind trying to tackle an Uroboros version.

the neck looks a tad long without the coat, but looks just fine with it on. cant wait to get this guy in, once he comes I can move aside my custom star wesker.

i was thinking the same thing, cept i kinda wanna do every outfit he's been in like the CV/X outfit, the suit from RE4/Chronicles and so on, id do the stars but i'll wait a little longer to see if HT has plans for him, also i wouldnt mind trying to tackle an Uroboros version.

Yeah I kind of think HT has somthing up their sleeve especially since they call this figure the "Midnight version". I kinda suspect (hope) we'll see either STARS Wesker or an Uroboros Wesker.

I just wish HT would make Jill (and G2 William and Nemesis and T-002 Tyrant. Hell I'll even take a mutated Alexia Ashford).

Last edited:
Saw this pic over at the Onesixthwarrior. Figured you guys might like it.
bio-news-3.jpg

could just be the grainy pic, but it allmost looks like skin texture on his forearms

Yeah I kind of think HT has somthing up their sleeve especially since they call this figure the "Midnight version". I kinda suspect (hope) we'll see either STARS Wesker or an Uroboros Wesker.

I just wish HT would make Jill (and G2 William and Nemesis and T-002 Tyrant. Hell I'll even take a mutated Alexia Ashford).

Could be, but I'll still only get teh one version. I'm just happy to have an official WESKER in my collection. HURRAY FOR ALBERT!

Back