Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not Wookster for once!

Hot Toys is proud to present another new character in our Video Game Masterpiece Series: Bio Hazard 5 – Albert Wesker.

This approximate 30 cm tall fully poseable collectible figure comes with:

- Hot Toys 1/6th scale TrueType body with over 36 points of articulation

- His signature black outfit in Bio Hazard 5 game- trench coat, zip-up top, pants and boots

- Battery-operated illuminated red eyes ( button cell batteries included)

- Weapons include:

l Knife

l Handgun / Samurai Edge

l Machine-Gun / H&K MP5

l Shotgun / Hydra

l Magnum / L. Hawk

l Magnum / S&W M500

l Laser / Laser Targeting Device Shango

- Accessories:

l Shoulder Holster

l Smart Phone

l Sunglasses

l Watch

l Two Sets of Interchangeable Hands

l 12-inch figure stand with the Bio Hazard 5 logo and Albert Wesker nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artist info:

- Head Sculpt by Kim Jung Mi

- Head Art Directed by Yulli

- Head Paint by JC.Hong

1biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

2biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

3biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

4biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

5biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

6biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

7biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

8biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

9biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

Very cool looking figure. I hope to get these as well as the other figures as well, hopefully from Sideshow. Sadly, though it comes with the territory, very unflattering elbow joints, but hey, whatever.

Alos, he really reminds me of Arnie in the T2 poster in the first photo of the second post. UNCANNY!

No, didn't you notice the veins in the forearms! Its a new forearm sculpt by the looks of it! No more stupid rubber arms here!

I haven't played the game, but I'm getting this figure for sure!

I'll take the accessories, especially that sawed off shotgun, but outfit design still looks silly.

The new arms look great.

No, didn't you notice the veins in the forearms! Its a new forearm sculpt by the looks of it! No more stupid rubber arms here!

I haven't played the game, but I'm getting this figure for sure!

Yeah, the arms do look quite good with the veins and all that, but that exposed joint is kinda "yeesh" nonetheless. It's something I can totally live with though.

now that's what I'm talking about!!! Thanks for the pics!!!

Wesker's outfit always reminds me of The Matrix. It could fit right in. Cool looking figure. I want to get him, but I don't want to shell out for the entire RE5 line. So, it's either him or Sheva, because I have to get Chris.

Looks like Wesker is checking his watch in this shot :D
6biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

Not interested in Wesker but those red eyes glowing behind sunglasses scream T-800. I hope that is an upcoming DX and that is one of his features!

Something about his face looks off. I think it was more angular in the game. But whatever, hopefully, there's a STARS version that comes with these same weapons. I don't really want the normal outfits of these guys, just Chris and Wesker in STARS uniforms.

Can I get a hell yeah? This one was going to be ordered the second they said Wesker anyways. That fact that they made it totally awesome (which we've come to expect nothing less from Hot Toys) is just the icing on the cake.

This figure is bad-ass.

Who thinks they'll do 2 versions of Chirs, Sheva, Wesker and no doubt Jill?

RE5 and Mercenary Mode outfits.

I'll take:
STARS Chris
Tribal Sheva
STARS Wesker
BSAA Jill

Back