Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you choose flexpay they tell you on the order page the schedule of payments. For example, I chose to get the non-attendee SDCC ex. Iron Man figure via the flexpay option, the payment schedule was on the product page(which is why flexpay products have separate product pages) the first payment($100) is scheduled for June 20th. The second payment($90) is scheduled for July 20th. Usually they have the last payment coincide with the release date. If they push back the release of something they usually push back the payment schedule as well.

lol i just saw this for preorder on SSC site and hit the icon to go to the page, hit add to cart, and complete order. After that was all said and done I went back to see the release date and price of the figure, it is odd that Chris and Sheva arent up though.

They don't charge you until they arrive at the warehouse right? bc i wanna guarantee mine but i have no funds on my card at the moment

Edit: nvm just ordered:chew

They don't charge you until they arrive at the warehouse right? bc i wanna guarantee mine but i have no funds on my card at the moment

Edit: nvm just ordered:chew

Yeah, they don't charge until it's ready to ship, and they send out emails letting you know beforehand. And if you need to cancel you can go into your user account and cancel it easy.

What's the point of that?
Couldn't you just save your money until it releases?

Flexpay ensures that you WILL get one. and it's a great option for those of us that cannot afford it all at once.
Like for instance, i ordered the Bowen Red Hulk statue thru flexpay. I'm only spending $83 a month for 3 months. for me thats cake and i can get other stuff i want while i pay for that also.

Also, flexpay is only available on items over $175

Pre-ordered Wesker. Now all we need's an Excella with her breasts poppin' out of her dress.

I can't believe SSC say release in QTR 4!, that's at least October! Toys2 say August.......*sigh* it's hard when two companies don't list the same release date, in terms of deciding which one to go with. Hopefully SSC is just covering themselves, 'coz I really want this figure...NOW! Also, I agree, what's up with SSC listing Wesker, but not Chris & Sheva? Strange much.....? :confused:

I can't believe SSC say release in QTR 4!, that's at least October! Toys2 say August.......*sigh* it's hard when two companies don't list the same release date, in terms of deciding which one to go with. Hopefully SSC is just covering themselves, 'coz I really want this figure...NOW! Also, I agree, what's up with SSC listing Wesker, but not Chris & Sheva? Strange much.....? :confused:

I personally don't mind if it comes out in Oct. I won't even have enough for him til at least Sept anyways so it give me time to save up.

Wow, that price is much lower than Chris or Sheva. How did that happen? Wesker seems like a more expensive figure to produce.

its because wesker is up at sideshow so thats where theyre getting their supply, but for some reason chris and sheva are not up at sideshow, so as of now they have to find some other distributor, one which is prob more expensive.

Hey darren, do you know what magazine the article's in???
I don't understand how anyone other than Capcom can have the rights to Jill :confused:

it's got something to do with japanese intelectual property law.
in america, anything you create while in the empoy of a company, using their equipment is the property of the company. in japan, you create something, it belongs to you. However, the company you work for owns a Part of it. this means that it requies the cooperation of BOTH parties to do anything with the character, though it is not unheard of for one party to buy out the other.

this can cause MAJOR issues when someone retires, or quits working for a company. it's part of the reason why Chrono Cross had so very little to do with the original Chrono trigger. The original development team was no longer working at square.

Back