1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She?s been acting like an edge lord on Twitter for a long time now. If I did the same thing she does while representing my employer, you bet your ass I?d get fired too.

I work for hospital and i post meme and jokes all time, I'm i representing the hospital. That the dumbest crap i've ever read, she never mention that disney or lucasart in her statments or try to respresent her statments as the lucasart or disney.

Will all of the SSC orders be filled before other US retailers get their shipments from SSC? I?ve only ordered from BBTS on another HT before and it was about a month after people were getting shipping notices from SSC. I bought this from a different retailer so I don?t know what to expect.

I work for hospital and i post meme and jokes all time, I'm i representing the hospital. That the dumbest crap i've ever read, she never mention that disney or lucasart in her statments or try to respresent her statments as the lucasart or disney.

There’s a big difference between you, a nobody, and Carano, a public figure.

Will all of the SSC orders be filled before other US retailers get their shipments from SSC? I?ve only ordered from BBTS on another HT before and it was about a month after people were getting shipping notices from SSC. I bought this from a different retailer so I don?t know what to expect.

Yes , SSC fullfills individual orders before shipping product to retailers .

I worked for the Fire department and now at a hospital also and also post memes and jokes all the time. I just don't post anything offensive, political, racist, sexist, etc, etc because i would deservedly get fired. Like i said earlier we fired people from the fire Department for less than what she did.

Even off work you still represent who you work for. We all see stories all the time of someone doing or saying something dumb in their free time and the story mentions who they work for and makes that business look bad. I saw a business go out of business last summer a few weeks after an employee said something to a customer.

What happend to his right thigh plate? Why isnt it replaced with beskar im the show? I saw season 1 but didnt notice it until i saw the figure

They set some beskar aside for the foundlings and then the rest went into making the cuirass, vambraces, a second pauldron, and then the one thigh guard. I guess they didn't have enough beskar to make him a second one lol

Seriously tho, is it just me or are the proportions off?

148444336_10157824056547344_1914750016083216718_o.jpg

If it helps - Monday is a U.S. holiday AND the weather is *&^%. Mine is due Monday but won't be surprised if it gets delayed. UPS has a notice today that all Texas deliveries are affected (tho I don't live there).

Won't be surprised if shipping delays ripple across the U.S., at least by a few days. (Obviously tho shipping companies should keep their staff safe in bad weather conditions).

Is it why SSC tried to charge me today for my payment due monday? I thought it was weird.

Thanks! I never read the instructions. [emoji23]. I tried putting it in, and it only went halfway in.
It feels like it wasn?t really meant to go in the boot, or maybe I?m just doing it wrong. I?ll probably just leave it in the box.

It does fit in fine, although tough to get all the way in. Just takes some wiggling about.

Sorry, know that sounded wrong.

Just decided to put the vibroblade into the boot on mine. It went in all the way to the hilt, just pushing gradually while wiggling and holding the edge of the boot out a bit.

Yep, there's really no right way to say that. :lol

Back