1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for hospital and i post meme and jokes all time, I'm i representing the hospital. That the dumbest crap i've ever read, she never mention that disney or lucasart in her statments or try to represent her statments as the lucasart or disney.

I work in a hospital too. We're closely watched on social media, and you're told during orientation that this is the case. This is why I social media under a pseudonym, not that I say anything crazy - but you got to be careful. Almost anything can trigger someone in HR and then you're out.

A lot of people have a "main" real-life page, and they post memes and stuff under a pseudonym.

My livelihood is way, way WAY too important to take chances with, one screwup and one's life is significantly disrupted. NEVER mention your workplace by name on social media, especially if you have coworkers friended. One person with a grudge, and you're called on the carpet to explain yourself. Or to get your walking papers. See, to your workplace you signed a contract with them and they think they own your life. You dont have to actually say "This is a statement from General Hospital!" They'll land on you anyways if they *think* you gave them a reason.

Be safe out there.

HT should tease a season 2 Mando, so I can quit waffling on whether or not to buy Beskar Mando with Kid.

4xiyvtn.jpg

This guy posts on FB groups, he somehow checks the shipping container logs (I guess they're publicly available somewhere?). So more Mando and Child figures arriving.

Is it why SSC tried to charge me today for my payment due monday? I thought it was weird.
Yeah, maybe.
I've noticed lately Sideshow sends notices and/or initiates payments like, ~ 24 hours before they are actually due, more or less. I've started making sure my card is fully able to cover any impending charges as soon as I get a "shipping soon" e-mail.

Possibly SSC is doing this to cover a wide range of time zones including international (e.g. some countries would be a day ahead of the U.S.) but IMO SSC's credit card handler has always been clunky and slow:pfft::pfft::pfft:. Unlike the lightning speed of larger retailers.

Like why do I have to wait days for a card refund? Still waiting, and if I don't hear soon I will be chatting SSC. Sideshow did tell me that the refund wouldn't be instant, but it's pretty ridiculous. Sometimes an item "processes" for 24 hours or more. Or gets stuck in processing and u have to contact SSC.

I'm sick of waiting for this too but it's very likely that HT is responsible for this delay, not Sideshow.

Or neither as shipping is messed up worldwide - and if you are U.S. and Europe to I guess - we are getting slammed this week with Mother Nature.

Easy for me to talk, I guess, since my Mando v2 unexpectedly shipped, but the SSC rep I talked to (about another order) clearly knew folks wanted their Mandos. It's not like they were trying to be jerks about it.

And who knows when IG-11 is gonna show up; I really thought I'd have him on the shelf already. *shrug*. I've got delay notices on ASMUS figs and the delays on Iron Studios 1/10 War Machine have reached mythic proportions.:drink

I hope my impression is inflated in its negativity, but my guess would be that we get this container's contents in hand in 1-2 months. The ports are like a 100 mile traffic jam. The invoice's date could be an anticipated arrival date (there are container vessels circling off shore waiting to get in well past their anticipated arrival date) and once it makes it to shore it could be weeks before its contents start being distributed. There's a two week wait period to reserve a container, they are in such short supply. I'm trying to temper my expectations in a logistics battle where nothing is what it seems. I hope i'm wrong.

I worked for the Fire department and now at a hospital also and also post memes and jokes all the time. I just don't post anything offensive, political, racist, sexist, etc, etc because i would deservedly get fired. Like i said earlier we fired people from the fire Department for less than what she did.

Even off work you still represent who you work for. We all see stories all the time of someone doing or saying something dumb in their free time and the story mentions who they work for and makes that business look bad. I saw a business go out of business last summer a few weeks after an employee said something to a customer.

That the dumbest thing i ever read, I represent my work place in my social life what are you kidding. So if i take a **** i represent my workplace on how do it.
And being offended by a dumb comparision is beyond a joke many that employed by lucasart and disney have made dispicable statements and no consequences.

That the dumbest thing i ever read, I represent my work place in my social life what are you kidding. So if i take a **** i represent my workplace on how do it.
And being offended by a dumb comparision is beyond a joke many that employed by lucasart and disney have made dispicable statements and no consequences.

Actually, in some of the companies I've worked for they specifically request that you do not put your place of work in any of your information on social media, because if you do or say something stupid they don't want to be linked to you.
You are free to do whatever you want outside of work, but if it's something that can affect the image of the company, expect to fired or at least disciplined in some way.

She was employed by Lucasfilm/Disney, she has a public Twitter account where she advertised their show that she was in, so when she starts spouting **** that they don't agree with or don't want to be tied to then they have every right to cut ties with her, otherwise it reflects poorly on them. And the only people that get mad about that are the people that agree with her.

Personally I think we should just move on from this whole Gina debate. It's not going anywhere pleasant.

Actually, in some of the companies I've worked for they specifically request that you do not put your place of work in any of your information on social media, because if you do or say something stupid they don't want to be linked to you.
You are free to do whatever you want outside of work, but if it's something that can affect the image of the company, expect to fired or at least disciplined in some way.

She was employed by Lucasfilm/Disney, she has a public Twitter account where she advertised their show that she was in, so when she starts spouting **** that they don't agree with or don't want to be tied to then they have every right to cut ties with her, otherwise it reflects poorly on them. And the only people that get mad about that are the people that agree with her.

Personally I think we should just move on from this whole Gina debate. It's not going anywhere pleasant.

Anyone can advertise anything on they account and it her account being public figure or not you don't get to expect anything of her, she still has freedom to express her opinions.
And i agree it only lead to more useless tpying towards each other.

Well, that's kinda hard to do, in a way, 'coz maybe it was naive if me, but ultimately, apparently casting will now be decided by Twitter. Not a director's artistic vision; but whether your funding corporation gets twitchy or not; and/or whether they think they can make more or less money off you. We are not talking fairness here, but whoever is loudest on social media.

Ultimately that will affect the kind of figures and/or collectibles available. My Mando shelf will have V1, V2, and IG, but it's always gonna feel strange that Cara isn't there (also Kuiil:(). I suppose I can save money by NOT buying whatever pablum Disney Princess gets stuffed in - if that even happens. Filoni may be cheered over the idea of more potential screen time for his Ahsoka - a figure I won't be buying. I could finally bite the bullet and pay for a custom Cara tho $$$$$$:horror. The way HT has been releasing figs - might have to do that anyway just to get a Pascal sculpt:crying

I've held off this version because I'm waiting for season 2 figure.......hurry up Hot Toys!!!!!

Well, I was gonna go for the Mando on Speeder...but, it's been crickets on that release. Not sure I wanna get another Mando without a head sculpt, which I was hoping for with the Speeder S2 release.:dunno

Anyone can advertise anything on they account and it her account being public figure or not you don't get to expect anything of her, she still has freedom to express her opinions.
And i agree it only lead to more useless tpying towards each other.

Freedom of speech does not include freedom from consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom of speech does not include freedom from consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucasfilm unevenly enforces policies and misrepresented what Gina Carano said in their press statement. Employers are successfully sued for wrongful termination all the time.

Back