1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now would be a great time for a third party company to produce a Cara Dune figure. They?d make a killing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd get two:cool:

And if I were any kind of actor or actress I would be removing any kind of social media account, 'coz dealing with the public ain't worth it. You just have to be fake all the time anyway, and they're already paid to act all day long.

Meanwhile, Mando hopefully will be here Monday; after IG and the Scout Trooper wonder if that's the end of collecting SW or not, for me - oh, well, THAT was quick. The show just feels stained for me, at the moment. :pfft:

if I were any kind of actor or actress I would be removing any kind of social media account, 'coz dealing with the public ain't worth it. You just have to be fake all the time anyway, and they're already paid to act all day long.

She definitely couldn't fake being a decent person, that's for sure :lol

Yeah she really really messed up. We have fired people from the Fire Department for a lot less, can't have people thinking your business would ever support that type of stuff.

I always told my kids you can believe (or do) anything you want but sometimes there are negative consequences to those beliefs so i have zero sympathy. She is very easily replaced.

People misconstrue freedom of speech with freedom of repercussion. You can say whatever you want, you have that right, but you are equally as liable to be told to shut the **** up. She made analogies and comments that were not well recieved, and a company who employs her chose to not deal with that PR backlash. She not only opened the exit door, she walked through it singing. She knew what she was doing, and what consequences were possible if she went controversial while working for Disney. Regardless of how you land politically, that's standard business practice in a profit-based high profile company.

The show won't be worse for wear with her absence, all things considered. I've never seen the appeal of the character that some people have, but to each their own. I figured her time was to be limited in most regards as the show brought on so many higher profile characters and actresses. Given the direction the show seems to be going, I don't think her character was going to have some massive, core roll moving forward anyhow.

It all downhill from here if agenda driven hacks is in charge firing an actress over her view and defended a blatent racist

I'm sure Pedro Pascal is just fine with her being let go because of his sister.

To be fair, she never outright said anything transphobic really, the Twitter mob were harrassing her to put pronouncs in her bio, so she decided to mock them. Everything else she posts is dumb **** though.

To be fair, she never outright said anything transphobic really, the Twitter mob were harrassing her to put pronouncs in her bio, so she decided to mock them. Everything else she posts is dumb **** though.

And Pedro did also tweet out a comparison of Nazi germany and America which of course isn?t the same either as is being argued by Gina?s post and that was a-okay. Can?t just have different rules for each side is the main problem

Tomorrow though is finally the day!!! My beskar mando will be delivered along with my Sideshow Boba The Mercenary print. Good mail call incoming

Last edited:
Also nothing done to Pablo Hildago who has a long history of mocking fans.

Not even in the same universe. some hurt feelings vs mocking millions killed in the holocaust.

Gina could learn from Morgan Wallen with how he is completely accepting he was wrong and the steps he is taking to make amends to everyone he let down with his behavior.

Not even in the same universe. some hurt feelings vs mocking millions killed in the holocaust.

You might want to reread the tweet , she was not mocking anyone killed in the horrible holocaust, she was comapairing the how the twitter mob and the media treat people who have a different opinion to there's ala 1984. Also in regards to my post why is ok for a high ranking employee of a company to treat its fans like crap?

The funniest part is all her dumb ass had to do was stay off twitter.:lol It's like a compulsion.

I can't really defend her, as I don't know her personally. By all accounts she is very hard working and good to work with.

As far as shooting her mouth off and/or getting irritated because some people on Twitter wanted her to do something and don't understand other folks have the right to say "no" - it reminds me of protesters harassing a woman sitting eating her meal because she didn't want to raise her fist or something.

She's a fighter, so if you pester her she's likely to push back. I also don't expect someone like her to be a highbrow political intellectual as opposed to making ill-informed Tweets - but then again, not much different than a lot of Twitter and YTubers shooting their mouths off.

*Shrug*. I'm sorry to see her go; but this just looks like more Twitter hysteria, as well as expecting actors/actresses to somehow be something besides just folks.
Pretty hypocritical - as well as, Gina didn't hurt anyone; but Disney did when they laid a bunch of people off:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/covid-19-impact-walt-disney-business-1234840497/
In September, Disney Parks announced that it would lay off 28,000 employees, two-thirds of whom are part-time staffers, as a result of the pandemic?s affect on Disneyland and Walt Disney World. In the Walt Disney Company?s 10-K filing, released the afternoon before Thanksgiving, Disney disclosed what appears to be an updated figure that includes thousands more layoffs in its parks, experiences and products segment.

?Due to the current climate, including COVID-19 impacts, and changing environment in which we are operating, the Company has generated efficiencies in its staffing, including limiting hiring to critical business roles, furloughs and reductions-in-force,? said the company in the SEC filing. ?As part of these actions, the employment of approximately 32,000 employees primarily at Parks, Experiences and Products will terminate in the first half of fiscal 2021.?

Maybe Disney had to; but bet these employees aren't getting huge bonuses or guaranteed re-employment.

You might want to reread the tweet , she was not mocking anyone killed in the horrible holocaust, she was comapairing the how the twitter mob and the media treat people who have a different opinion to there's ala 1984. Also in regards to my post why is ok for a high ranking employee of a company to treat its fans like crap?

:exactly: Anyway, outside of small children who mix fantasy and reality, why does anyone pay attention to the blather of entertainers anyway?

I can't really defend her, as I don't know her personally. By all accounts she is very hard working and good to work with.

As far as shooting her mouth off and/or getting irritated because some people on Twitter wanted her to do something and don't understand other folks have the right to say "no" - it reminds me of protesters harassing a woman sitting eating her meal because she didn't want to raise her fist or something.

She's a fighter, so if you pester her she's likely to push back. I also don't expect someone like her to be a highbrow political intellectual as opposed to making ill-informed Tweets - but then again, not much different than a lot of Twitter and YTubers shooting their mouths off.

*Shrug*. I'm sorry to see her go; but this just looks like more Twitter hysteria as well as expecting actors/actresses to somehow be something besides just folks.
Pretty hypocritical - as well as, Gina didn't hurt anyone; but Disney did when they laid a bunch of people off:

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/covid-19-impact-walt-disney-business-1234840497/

Maybe Disney had to; but bet these employees aren't getting huge bonuses or guaranteed re-employment.

Well said. Thanks

People misconstrue freedom of speech with freedom of repercussion. You can say whatever you want, you have that right, but you are equally as liable to be told to shut the **** up. She made analogies and comments that were not well received, and a company who employs her chose to not deal with that PR backlash. She not only opened the exit door, she walked through it singing. She knew what she was doing, and what consequences were possible if she went controversial while working for Disney. Regardless of how you land politically, that's standard business practice in a profit-based high profile company.

^^ that's about it.

I really did like the character (I've got the 3.75 vintage figure) and Carano's physicality makes it hard to imagine recasting the role.

Oh well.

148470835_10159641022219410_4824517435061082955_n.jpg

Because PR, popular opinion and the company decided that’s why. Why don’t you write Lucasfilm a letter if you want justification for their selective termination of employees for violating conditions they set?

The Nazis and Jews tweet basically saying Republicans are going throught the same thing the Jews did in Germany. Crazy talk.

The Nazis and Jews tweet basically saying Republicans are going throught the same thing the Jews did in Germany. Crazy talk.

More out of context nonsense and gaslighting. Can we please get back on topic of the toy and not use this platform for political bias? Neither side is going to be convinced of the others position so let?s just drop it. Ok?

More out of context nonsense and gaslighting. Can we please get back on topic of the toy and not use this platform for political bias? Neither side is going to be convinced of the others position so let?s just drop it. Ok?

Context doesn't help her out.

At the end of the day, she's a grown woman who made several bad decisions, and is now reaping the reward for her actions.

Back