• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale - Mandalorian Season 3 Collection (Bundled Only) & Arwen Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrASDF

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm looking to exit the hobby somewhat gracefully - at least when it comes to my Star Wars stuff. If you want my reference, PM me for my eBay account - I'm a well known eBay seller. I am not planning on splitting up this bundle - I'd rather sell it all together so please don't ask me to do that. Assume that none of these figures come with shippers but will be boxed thoroughly.

- What's included -

-Luke Skywalker - Mandalorian Special Edition (No Dark Trooper) - Comes with everything, figure is basically new. Have only had it for a short while.

-Axe Wolves - Comes with everything, also a relatively new figure.

-Bo-Katan - Is missing one flame for jetpack, but comes with a Season 3 pauldon addition so you can replicate the most recent look.

-Armorer - Comes with everything, figure is in good condition.

-Season 1 Deluxe Mandalorian with custom Art15 Beskar set & season 2 jetpack - the jewel of this set, the Mandalorian has the Season 1 suit and comes with a custom Art15 set (look him up on Instagram). In my opinion it looks better than the Hot Toys Season 2 version - it doesn't have weathering. A jetpack from Season 2 is included. Art15 does not make a back plate for the season 2 jetpack, so you will have to find a way to attach the jetpack without the magnet plate, as the polarity is reversed on the Season 1 versus the Season 2. I personally used velcro - it didn't damage the suit at all. Comes also with custom 3d printed Darksaber. Will come with all accessories.

-Boba Fett (Mandalorian version - Regular Edition) - Nothing to note here, comes with all accessories.

Will upload photos later if there's enough interest - respond to this thread if you want some.

Excluding the price for the Art15 armor ($200), brand new all these figures cost around $1610. I'm willing to let them all go shipped for $1500. PayPal only.

Lastly, I do have an Asmus Arwen Deluxe. The stand/chaise fell down and shattered - so I had to glue it back together. Therefore, I'm willing to let this one go for $200 shipped.

US buyers only for any purchase - I also don't do returns, especially for a purchase this big - but want any buyer to have confidence in their purchase! If you have any questions for me, please send me a pm!

Last edited:
Back