Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 622575
Looks like we might be getting a few suits for Michael Keaton, which I will take them all. Lol.
2nd suit from the left looks like blue cowl and gloves with a grayer suit.

I really dislike how good this look seeing how it doesn't even really matter in the grand scheme of things since it's mostly getting rebooted aside from maybe The Flash himself and Aquaman.

I just hope this prompts Hot Toys to give us that DX09 reissue before the flood of new movie merch.

2nd suit from the left looks like blue cowl and gloves with a grayer suit.

I really dislike how good this look seeing how it doesn't even really matter in the grand scheme of things since it's mostly getting rebooted aside from maybe The Flash himself and Aquaman.

I just hope this prompts Hot Toys to give us that DX09 reissue before the flood of new movie merch.

The movie matters as it resets the universe. So it does kinda matter. Plus Ezra’s future is looking like he will stay on the role like mamoa and gadot.

Weird design. Wonder how will it look like in actual footage or 1/6

Attachments

• 843651E2-D3F3-429B-BB3C-9204F6E2F33C.jpeg
    843651E2-D3F3-429B-BB3C-9204F6E2F33C.jpeg
    525 KB · Views: 0
I'm so hyped after the trailer. I'm definitley getting both Batmans. Finally we have a blue and grey batsuit and the fact Batfleck is wearing it as his sendoff is nice. But I hope it looks better in film, of course keaton is the highlight of the whole trailer.

Honestly looks pretty cool. I can't be assed the care about whatever continuity they've fumbled for nearly 10 years, but as a singular film, this seems pretty entertaining. In many ways, it's one of the most comic-booky looking comic book films, in a good way.

Saw the teaser.
Even if I’m a huge fan of Keaton, I don’t think I’m gonna see this movie before it arrives on TV.
The bad feeling I’ve already saw 5 times this movie. Always the same 2.0 comic movie with exaggerated CGI scenes, multi universe and characters in the same time…
Absolutely not in the boat…

Yeah, I just said in the movie thread that I think Batfleck bites it.
Yep, I have a feeling this is also one reason behind the Snyderverse not continuing. Affleck is not up for it going forward.

But of course they can't say that as the fans will turn on him.

Only a theory, and certainly not the single reason. But could be part of it.

Seeing Zod and MOS scenes only made me feel sad. I wish they kept Superman in his own story and introduced Supergirl in a different way,at least Henry would have a proper goodbye. Never gonna heal from this. Trailer looks great tho.

Bleh. Nothing beats his BvS design. It's nice to see the blue/grey/yellow color scheme but yeah that design just aint it.

Give me that blue/yellow/grey Batsuit in the Keaton batcave. :pray:

0HJhWus.jpg
Sure BvS is very cool (my fav as well), so is Knightmare.

But these are pretty cool as well, especially considering we most probably will get a second Keaton Batman Hot Toys figure !

And hopefully the blue Batfleck suit with yellow belt !!

I'm going to need some more room for my Batman lineup !!!

Love how they did a Keaton goggled version as well to show there is some similarity between parallel universes :)

Seeing Zod and MOS scenes only made me feel sad. I wish they kept Superman in his own story and introduced Supergirl in a different way,at least Henry would have a proper goodbye. Never gonna heal from this. Trailer looks great tho.
Agreed Jorje. It's frustrating as hell but also somehow cool as hell as well !!

I can only hope this kills it at the box office (being the last of the Snyder aesthetic) and everything new thereafter fails miserably.

Not loving Batfleck's suit here. Blue and grey is cool but it's the rest of it I don't like. Too much going on. BvS suit was perfect. Why couldn't they just go back to that with the new colour scheme?

Supergirl and Zod look pretty great IMO. The original Zod figure is pretty good other than the wacky sculpt. I can't imagine what HT would charge to redo that armor. I'm hoping we get the sleek Flash and Supergirl.

Back