Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be perfectly fine with this Supergirl being Kara instead of some alternate version. Unlike other comic fans I've never had a big problem with characters being reinterpreted for the screen, and the Snyderverse has already given us a very nontraditional Aquaman. And a red headed Lois Lane.

Same here. Reinterpret, have fun with it, bring something new and let the project stand on its own merits.

I dig the Watchmen vibes coming off that Bat symbol.

Oh hell yes, they're finally giving him the proper gold boots.

E5JGO8yXoAg1_t8

E5JGZxfXMAI-Ow-

More below.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now I need to go and watch Batman Returns. I'm so hyped for Keaton's return.

This supergirl is apparentley Clark's Daughter how much of that is true we will have to wait and see. But as I've said before only figures I care if they make is Flash, Keaton Batman and Batfleck though I'm sure they will probably make supergirl also.

With the leak of the 89’ batmobile making a comeback, do you think hot toys will re-release an updated 89’ batmobile?

Probably a reissue with MAYBE new weathered paint app. Don't expect any new engineering.

Concerning the reissue, initially I would have highly doubted about it.
If I remember correctly the 89 Batmobile was a nightmare concerning QC and shipping and maybe it weighted when the 66 was in production, like the Delorean Part II cancelled as well.
I thought HT was done with vehicles. Too big, too expensive to produce and too fragile too ship.
But who knows when I see the Tumbler reissued.

This is awesome! I'll definitely get the final version of Batfleck and Keaton Batman knowing HT will make it.

I recall Ben Affleck stating how much this movie ”wraps up” his Batman story and that’s mainly the reason that made him reprise his role. That makes me think he sacrifices himself somehow. If true, Hot Toys will have another Battle Damaged Mark 85 on their hands as the proverbial “Sacrifice Suit”. Either way, I’m pumped for another Ben Affleck Batman Figure.

I recall Ben Affleck stating how much this movie ”wraps up” his Batman story and that’s mainly the reason that made him reprise his role. That makes me think he sacrifices himself somehow. If true, Hot Toys will have another Battle Damaged Mark 85 on their hands as the proverbial “Sacrifice Suit”. Either way, I’m pumped for another Ben Affleck Batman Figure.
Yeah, I just said in the movie thread that I think Batfleck bites it.

Back