Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys has some work to do on that Blue and Gray suit figure. The real suit looks so much better

IMG_9532.jpeg

Hot toys has some work to do on that Blue and Gray suit figure. The real suit looks so much better

View attachment 643726
Why does the thigh have that shape. If it's armor plates it looks ugly. I prefer if it was clean like the 89 suit. But regardless I love this look. Finally a Blue and Grey batsuit close to the comics and I'm glad it's Keaton's Batman.

I highly doubt these suits will come out and if they do they will go up for preorder years from now. It’s crazy how they tease stuff and sometimes never release it

Grabbed these from someone’s IG. I’m sure the official ones from HT will probably drop later. Figure looks really good though! Probably won’t order unless the movie wows me, but can’t deny that HT did a pretty good job here

IMG_9542.jpeg

IMG_9541.jpeg

IMG_9540.jpeg

IMG_9534.jpeg

IMG_9536.jpeg

IMG_9535.jpeg

IMG_9537.jpeg

IMG_9539.jpeg

IMG_9538.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, Hot Toys is making the entire set available in their cutesy "Cosbi" line. (Yeesh...guess they don't follow American celebrity scandals in Asia.)

The good news is they're all here....with faces and eyes and everything!!

The bad news is...they're tiny and look like Garbage Pail Kids.

200025279000_1.jpg

Aaahh jeez!! All these batsuits and an awesome-looking Flash!! :panic: :panic: :thud: Not to mention what they may reveal in the summer !

Why does this even matter, get what you love :bunnydanc
Because they are like $450 a figure where I'm from and if they're just going to recast Supergirl for the new DCU, it just isn't really worth it for me. Keaton Batman and Flash, sure, they already have a background from previous films. This Supergirl is really wasted if she is recast.

Because they are like $450 a figure where I'm from and if they're just going to recast Supergirl for the new DCU, it just isn't really worth it for me. Keaton Batman and Flash, sure, they already have a background from previous films. This Supergirl is really wasted if she is recast.
Still doesn't make sense.

Back