Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on HT, where's Supergirl? A friend see the movie Monday night and said she was the best part.

Flash looks pretty good. His helmet looks better in toy than IRL. I think it's pretty funny that at the Flash showcase there are almost 10 Batman figures compared to one Flash and one Dark Flash.

It’s tempting to want to go all in on the bat suits.

I have an idea for a Batcave themed dio on one of my garage shelves. I have the ‘89 2.0, Batmobile and new Keaton Batman all on preorder. I’m counting down the days for that ‘89 Batcave computer to be announced (if it ever is.).
They won't make any of them. This will go to Howard's personal collection and we'll never see them again.

7nqh8h.jpg
7o4e1i.jpg

7o0hji.jpg
7o42fx.jpg

If the ears properly splay out (and it looks like they might), I'd be tempted to get the first-appearance somewhat Golden-Age pulp inspired one. (minus the kneepads) and need to add a batarang and rope, and make the yellow target "logo" removable.

Though other than a thematic background shot, doesn't look like any of these will play into the movie.
I'm mostly down to get his original appearance look with guns ...
Same! That is the one I'm really hoping they can pull off.
Though I might move (at least one) of the gun holsters down to the belt, and remove the target logo for just the black bat screened on to the suit. Of course add a Batarang and rope.
7olu35.gif

7ojg6s.jpg

If they make it, definitely getting the golden-age pulpy, first appearance inspired one.
The ears do splay out more, as I hoped, surprised by the blue interior cape, (though not crazy about how it meats the cowl), wish it wrapped more around to the front , and (for me) that target logo needs to be replaced by a simple stenciled black bat, and the vintage beatarang and rope.

This guy can nicely be posed with his dark pulpy predecessors, Zorro, The Shadow, The Phantom.

Last edited:
Welp, its safe to say I want them all. I'm def doing a Batman Armory. The flash figs look cool too. I thought they may show a revised Zod, but I may pick up the original release now. Anyone have thoughts on the original Zod?

Right! If you like a character or in this case how they look, get it. I have no Supergirl, and this one looks good, so I would probably get. That Exhibition makes me think they will not make it, unfortunately.
Sometimes they don't finish prototypes on time so don't be surprised if she'll be revealed later. It's a brand new sculpt and body so they probably weren't able to finish on time. I'm optimistic! As a huge Superman fan I'd love to have her. She looks amazing and Sasha also seems to be a very cool person.

Come on HT, where's Supergirl? A friend see the movie Monday night and said she was the best part.
Supergirl seems very unlikely unless the movie is a huge hit. Shame as Flash, Bat's and Supergirl would look pretty great together on those new bases.
I'm optimistic! As a huge Superman fan I'd love to have her. She looks amazing and Sasha also seems to be a very cool person.

7ojv2p.jpg

7ojq9g.gif

I'm kind of oblivious to this characters alt universe roots?
Is this the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman?

Last edited:
Same! That is the one I'm really hoping they can pull off.
Though I might move (at least one) of the gun holsters down to the belt, and remove the target logo for just the black bat screened on to the suit. Of course add a Batarang and rope.

7ojg6s.jpg

If they make it, definitely getting the golden-age pulpy, first appearance inspired one.
The ears do splay out more, as I hoped, surprised by the blue interior cape, (though not crazy about how it meats the cowl), wish it wrapped more around to the front , and (for me) that target logo needs to be replaced by a simple stenciled black bat, and needs the vintage beatarang and rope.

This guy can nicely be posed with his dark pulpy predecessors, Zorro, The Shadow, The Phantom.
This looked amazing and so does classic Blue and Grey. I'll be getting them for sure but also if it means we are getting a new Batman Returns suit I'll get that too. Lol so far everything looks great with the suit.

7ojq9g.gif

I'm kind of unaware of this characters alt universe roots?
Is this the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman?
That's Lara Kent-Lane daughter of Clark and Lois,but in the movie it's Kara,they just used Lara's appearance. I know it's confusing lol

Back then it was rumored that she was Lara, maybe they changed her to Kara after the reshoots.

A 1/6 Ezra Miller on the shelf is the last thing I would ever want.
I really do want a good movie-quality Flash for my collection. But it’s like Majors and Kang for me; I don’t want THIS actor to be “the one” for my collection. Suit is solid (overdesigned a bit), but I have to pass.

We’ll get another Flash on film with someone else eventually.

This looked amazing and so does classic Blue and Grey. I'll be getting them for sure but also if it means we are getting a new Batman Returns suit I'll get that too. Lol so far everything looks great with the suit.

Yeah the Blue & Gray has somewhat grown on me too, after seeing they give him the longer Bronze-Age ears.
7olnn1.gif

7ojwik.jpg

Though like the golden-age one, this one also seems to suffer from the stiff just pinned off the back cape.
They really need to have the cape extending off from the front, over the shoulder , and be able to hang down the front.
Then if you do want the cape more open, you just fold it back over the shoulder.

Last edited:
Nice pics! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Zod. If they make another, it won't be out until Q1 2025 and I can get that one too lol.

I really do want a good movie-quality Flash for my collection. But it’s like Majors and Kang for me; I don’t want THIS actor to be “the one” for my collection. Suit is solid (overdesigned a bit), but I have to pass.

We’ll get another Flash on film with someone else eventually.
Good points - especially since I'm not liking what I'm seeing in that pose from the prototype. I just finished a Custom from the Sideshow version that I'm fairly pleased with.

Back