InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I've got the rock diorama base calling to me like the Green Goblin mask...

Was that autumn base posted maybe half a dozen pages ago legit? If so, I might hold out for that because it's beautiful.

I think you have to stay up all night refreshing the search. I actually have set alarms for midnight after the first drop and then 4.00am after subsequent drops to check for any availability. Now a 7.00am drop! Yep, you need to pull an all nighter for sure in the hopes of securing one.

I would have preferred a lottery for the interested freaks on the board, particularly as we know these would be for our collection and not to flip for profit. Still, I guess we should applaud Kit for charging the original price rather than gouging. Thanks Kit.

PS: We upgraded to faster shipping route for United States, estimate schedule 5-8 days delivering by USPS

Please report here if it takes more than 8 days from the date you receive tracking from us

I want to see if this shipping route worth the $$
Mine arrived today. Took ten days. Not the end of the world, just reporting back as requested.

The drop was at 7AM my time, which... I mean, I don't love setting an alarm at that time on a Saturday, but for this piece, it was worth it. Seems like Kit has a fair number of these, considering this is the third drop so far and I'm seeing a bunch of "Got one!" comments on FB every time.
Nice. The first drop was at like 3am for me. If I didnā€™t have one already id be screwed.

I got mine from Kit a few days ago. Arrived super fast lol Finally started opening it up and a lot of stuff fell out of its placement, ie a hand, a boot, etc. The left wrist magnet was stuck in the hand that fell off during shipping. I got the magnet back into the wrist but the magnet in the hand seemed to be glued down but not pushed in far enough so it wont even attach to the wrist.

I think my stuff has warped somehow because I also cant get the light lamp into the crystal, and I can't get the dang head to budge in any way on the tube base. Anyone got a tip for this? Considering the hair I'm nervous about heating anything up.

EDIT: I just got a good grip with two fingers on the side of his head and slightly put pressure in different directions over and over for a few minutes and then it finally turned with an audible snap (and no breakage besides my fingers being slightly sticky from the hair product).

Last edited:
I got mine from Kit a few days ago. Arrived super fast lol Finally started opening it up and a lot of stuff fell out of its placement, ie a hand, a boot, etc. The left wrist magnet was stuck in the hand that fell off during shipping. I got the magnet back into the wrist but the magnet in the hand seemed to be glued down but not pushed in far enough so it wont even attach to the wrist.

I think my stuff has warped somehow because I also cant get the light lamp into the crystal, and I can't get the dang head to budge in any way on the tube base. Anyone got a tip for this? Considering the hair I'm nervous about heating anything up.
Thatā€™s interesting Iā€™ve got almost exactly the same issues as you. I got the head out with a considerable amount of force but yeah I didnā€™t heat it up.

Thatā€™s interesting Iā€™ve got almost exactly the same issues as you. I got the head out with a considerable amount of force but yeah I didnā€™t heat it up.
Nice, yeah glad we both got lucky and nothing broke lol Figure really is incredible. Got me hyped for Aragorn and their whole LOTR line...

Still waiting on mine. Joker took like 3 days max via DHL, this has taken a week and a half to even arrive in Texas (probably expecting it Monday or Tuesday)

EDIT: I just got a good grip with two fingers on the side of his head and slightly put pressure in different directions over and over for a few minutes and then it finally turned with an audible snap (and no breakage besides my fingers being slightly sticky from the hair product).
Shouldā€™ve asked beforehand.. it was well documented that you need to twist it clock-wise. It also mentions it in the manual..

And yeah, my far LED lightbulb also doesnā€™t really fit in the gemstone and I donā€™t want to take my chances by forcibly getting it in there.

Anyway.. some more pics I took of GtG today. Truly wonderful.

I removed the cloak, sword belt and scabbard to have him how he looks like during certain scenes at the beginning of Fellowship. During these select scenes, he shouldnā€™t have the sleeves around his hands, but for the life of me, I cannot remove it on his left hand now šŸ˜… without potentially tearing it up. If thereā€™s one thing about this set that is annoying me is that. INART needed to make them longerā€¦.

64C57E15-988C-4064-8C57-278306AE87B3.jpeg
1E926321-364F-4180-90FA-E76AAA1DD02C.jpeg
2BAF03DA-7C62-413C-BBA5-1F951FA601EC.jpeg
AC6F6251-C2AE-4E45-84A1-532CE236E979.jpeg

Last edited:
During these select scenes, he shouldnā€™t have the sleeves around his hands,
Huh, the sleeved hand look isn't consistent across the film? TIL. I'll have to watch closely when I revisit it and start posing. I may or may not already be fantasizing about how I want to display him...

Anyway.. some more pics I took of GtG today. Truly wonderful.

I removed the cloak, sword belt and scabbard to have him how he looks like during certain scenes at the beginning of Fellowship. During these select scenes, he shouldnā€™t have the sleeves around his hands, but for the life of me, I cannot remove it on his left hand now šŸ˜… without potentially tearing it up. If thereā€™s one thing about this set that is annoying me is that. INART needed to make them longerā€¦.

View attachment 700120View attachment 700121View attachment 700122View attachment 700119
perfection!

Back