1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY DOES HE HAVE ORANGE FINGERNAILS?!!!! Has he ever had those before? I dont ever recall seeing him with those. Was whoever designed this figure drunk? Why would he need to wear pants, his lower half is robotic SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

Maybe his robotic parts are anatomically correct. :lol

Somebody asked for the TPM head on this guy? He looks great with it.

89CDBC98-DBF3-47F0-8081-04E8288FF792.jpeg

WHY DOES HE HAVE ORANGE FINGERNAILS?!!!! Has he ever had those before? I dont ever recall seeing him with those. Was whoever designed this figure drunk? Why would he need to wear pants, his lower half is robotic SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.
They’re supposed to be bone coloured, like his horns. But the pain apps on these hands and body is lazy.

Man, for me this looks soo much better with that TPM head. I really don't care for the Solo/CW noggin...

While I love the Solo sculpt on that actual figure on TCW version is just doesn’t work, TPM sculpt makes the figure look sooooo much better

Would it be possible to swap out the lower half of the legs (from the knee joint) to add normal feet - and which body parts would you use?

Fortunately for me, I was one of the few lucky ones who got it from the guy who made a run on here. And then disappeared.

View attachment 571028
Thanks so much for sharing this! Do you have the other head as well? Id love to see what he looks like with the other one as well . I'm definitely doing one of the TPM heads on him and keeping his CW head in the vault for a separate display.

Finally preorder this. I had forgotten to do so when it was announced but felt eh we'll see how it looks first. I'm definitely thinking I might as well get a Darth Maul now since I passed up the first two. I actually like this look more I was also hoping for a rebels version with the hidden lightsaber cane.

Just got this. It’s totally fine with all the clothes on and I really like it with the hood up. Big fan of the box too, streamlined for easy storage. TPM is still IMO his classic and my favorite look though.

I saw in person the proto for the enforcer droid, that thing looks very cool.

Back