1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, the head is definitely slimmer than the Solo Maul. Damn it looks good with the shirt off. I can’t wait for Gideon or Chrome Mando to release so I can use the darksaber with this one.

View attachment 569220

Any comparison pics between the two heads yet and yes, I was gonna give the Darksaber I'm using for Din to this Maul instead. It's a must.

So skinny…
2F027435-A729-4952-8C1B-F2A70130F697.jpeg

I came as soon as I heard. Is it true? I wonder how long until Sideshow has it 😂 I really did not think this one was going to take that long to come out, but I'm glad he's finally making his way out. I got to be honest, I wish that the sarcophagus thing was separate from the art box. But it's okay

This is a nice surprise. After the long wait for Ahsoka, I thought Maul would be a ways out. Maybe the HT pipeline is clearing up a bit?!

Was hoping they'd change the head sculpt, not sure why this was delayed by a few months, doesn't seem too different from the pre-order photos.

He looks good but I'm not as excited for him as I am for Ahsoka, Mando Boba and General Skywalker.

No Sideshow video to accompany this release, that's interesting.

Now if Hot Toys could drop a few more releases later this week, it'd help make up for the several weeks when they released nothing at all. Ahoska was two weeks ago, the Harley's were 10 days before that, and Classic Suit Spiderman was a month (!) before those.

That is the Maul we need, right there.

Thank goodness this guy comes with a tunic, he'll need it.
I dunno why they even included the shirtless feature with this figure. He doesn't take the shirt off in the show with these legs, and it's clearly detrimental to the quality of the figure since we're getting single jointed arms.

Classic Hot Toys making absolutely baffling decisions.

And why is he wearing a black version of Fett's pants?

What the hell. He needs pants like Mando Boba's, swashbuckle-y. Thumbs down on this release for sure. When we get a Maul resembling CTrip's picture I will buy that one. Hell, the Hasbro Black Series Maul looks better than this. WAY better.

Pollice verso!

I dunno why they even included the shirtless feature with this figure. He doesn't take the shirt off in the show with these legs, and it's clearly detrimental to the quality of the figure since we're getting single jointed arms.

Classic Hot Toys making absolutely baffling decisions.

Maybe they're already thinking ahead and we'll get Cyber legs Maul announced in the future? We might as well continue to get all the Maul's at this point, especially if the rumored show is true:dunno

DarthMaulTCW-RevengeTrivia.jpg

Back