1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hells yeah... been waiting on this from day one... now the real wait begins. Thinking about swapping this body for the DX16.... minus the legs of course.

I don’t think it looks bad. If I was getting this I would keep his shirt on anyways. I have the one from Solo, but I almost feel like this is more iconic being from tail end of The Clone Wars.

My reason for picking it up, one of the best characters in TCW in general, I was hesitate when they first brought him back but they did such a wonderful job with him.

Is there a gif for “tell me about it”?

star-wars-r2d2.gif

My reason for picking it up, one of the best characters in TCW in general, I was hesitate when they first brought him back but they did such a wonderful job with him.
Quickly become one of the best Star Wars characters for me after the brought him back.

Unlike Boba who came back and is now probably one of the worst characters :lol.

Quickly become one of the best Star Wars characters for me after the brought him back.

Unlike Boba who came back and is now probably one of the worst characters :lol.
With ya there lol

I was thrilled with how well they did, a lot of credit to Witwer for creating such an iconic voice for him too. The only downside of him coming back was Savage being thrown to the side but it was worth it.

Back