1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew this was going to be cool, but it looks even better than expected. I'm not sure if I should get a second 501st Trooper or a Coruscant Guard.

FWIW, i settled for two of each. Both 501st are on their way and was invoiced yesterday for my first Coruscant Guard.

Following last week TBA invoice, got the one from KGH an hour ago. I am now up to date with my Hot Toys orders. Expecting a couple months break before the next invoice assuming there is a Star Wars release in HK in the coming week or so.

What do you think is going to fall/fly off?

I say... something is going to happen with the electrostaff, like an electricity effect piece is going to go flying or something.

I can definitely see that happening lol, or a poor hand will go flying as he tries to squeeze one of the rifles into it.

The brightside of this is that the first batch of 501st troopers were processed/charged a few days later after their unsealed/revealed, maybe these Coruscant troopers might get processed early next week.

Actually remembered to watch. Kinda mellow...

Is it true the body on this figure is an upgrade from the 501st? I saw a vid talking about the articulation using traditional slip joints, instead of the ratcheting style on the 501st.

Last edited:
Actually remebered to watch. Kinda mellow...

Is it true the body on this figure is an upgrade from the 501st? I saw a vid talking about the articulation using traditional slip joints, instead of the ratcheting style on the 501st.

I'm watching now, so far this figure hasn't been injured in anyway.

Kinda disappointed honestly.

Actually remebered to watch. Kinda mellow...

To the best of my knowledge (haven’t gotten mine in yet) but no ratchets on the legs when going side to side, but forward and back has ratchets

To the best of my knowledge (haven’t gotten mine in yet) but no ratchets on the legs when going side to side, but forward and back has ratchets
Thanks Rbeato, I think that's what the comments were on. The 501st has the leg ratchets on the lateral movement, and it may give a bit less fine adjustment.

Back