1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your e-mails, one of my guards are processing on Thursday, so should be here late next week.

Got mine today, such a great figure. I immediately caved and ordered a second. I’m so weak…. 😂

b57e58ea8aae2c8d7a8c31358acffa19.gif

Cancel/return Grievous and get two of these…. Decisions, decisions…
Yes. Do it.

Got my Shock Trooper today, think I might prefer him to the 501st, the red just pops out and the paint apps are practically perfect.

Glad I ordered a second one when I ordered Mando Luke too, you need 2 of these guys together.

Hoping that if SSC is getting this now that maybe BBTS won't be waiting until December after all.

Collecting is built on hope.......

Got to be honest I think these look better in-hand than the 501st. Better weathering, more eye-catching design, and pose better (for some reason). The electrostaff is a very nice weapon. The 501st beats these hands down for accessories, but I found myself leaving most of those accessories in the box. They’re already up there with the Shoretrooper and Patrol Trooper for my favourite Hot Toys trooper.

Only drawback of this heavier weathering (especially on the helmet) is that you can tell they are exactly the same figure. Tempted to add some more on one of them but not sure my skills are good enough no to ruin it.

This body is indeed easier to pose. Smoother articuation.

Only drawback of this heavier weathering (especially on the helmet) is that you can tell they are exactly the same figure. Tempted to add some more on one of them but not sure my skills are good enough no to ruin it.

This body is indeed easier to pose. Smoother articuation.

I wish they went back to two packs just to be able to give the second one a different weathering job; although the Snowtrooper 2-pack is identical. At least it could give them the chance to do it. Doing it randomly could lead to people returning them b/c they didn't like the one they got, so I understand keeping it the same, but yeah it can be weird sometimes.

Back