Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys managed to unbuckle the fastener on her vest?

It really irretates me that i cant get this pose 100% since i havent managed to unblucke them..

sarah.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just used my fingers to undo and do up.

It wasn't hard for me.

Try angling it so you use the edge of your nails to press on it.

I really like this figure, I'm glad HT made T2 Sarah - it wasn't necessarily a given.

I didn't hunt down the Pescadero clothes for her though. Hummed and hawwed too long on a link provided by Toylion and the pants sold out.

I've thought about buying another of this figure though in case something comes up in the future.

The "forced medication" scene (Special Edition only) had to be re-shot several times because actor Ken Gibbel wouldn't hit Linda Hamilton properly with his nightstick. The scene was very physically demanding and Hamilton was furious with Gibbel because he repeatedly botched it. She got her revenge in a later scene where she beats Gibbel with a broken-off broom handle - the blows are for real.

THAT is repulsive :lol

Nice pics!!!

Also nice mod. I was looking at her and i thought she looked better but i couldn't figure it out.

Back