Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, that means that I did my job right this time :D

It's really just a little bit of epoxy at the front hair region. Her bangs just look so flat and without volume otherwise.

Yes, it is very manly to play hair dresser for figures.

PICT4877.JPG

PICT4857.JPG

Pics of mine; did some minor sculpting and repainting on the hair.

Nice pics! Very underappreciated figure!
:clap

Why buy 2 of this one?

Because when it comes to this film I'm @n@l in the extreme.

1 will be the fully outfitted assassin Sarah, the other is what I have her as right now with just the green vest and sunglasses for those quiet scenes where shes working on her arsenal of weapons or carving 'No Fate' into the picnic table. Indeed I'll be getting a Picnic table diorama from Mr. Ecko eventually. (edit - and there it is!^)

I actually already have a Pescadero sarah. Pjam sold me his SS custom and I transferred the clothes onto a HT Sarah body and bought an extra ponytailed head for it.

Because when it comes to this film I'm @n@l in the extreme.

1 will be the fully outfitted assassin Sarah, the other is what I have her as right now with just the green vest and sunglasses for those quiet scenes where shes working on her arsenal of weapons or carving 'No Fate' into the picnic table. Indeed I'll be getting a Picnic table diorama from Mr. Ecko eventually. (edit - and there it is!^)

I actually already have a Pescadero sarah. Pjam sold me his SS custom and I transferred the clothes onto a HT Sarah body and bought an extra ponytailed head for it.

I used the Pescadero look as a way to get use out of my Sideshow Sarah, since they're pretty much worthless out there now, I looked for ways to put the Sidehsow figures to use so they wouldn't be a waste. I'm lucky to still have my Sideshow T-800 so I can have a T-800 in a good riding pose on the Fat Boy, most I see seem more standing on it, I like him to look like he's riding.

I used the Pescadero look as a way to get use out of my Sideshow Sarah, since they're pretty much worthless out there now, I looked for ways to put the Sidehsow figures to use so they wouldn't be a waste. I'm lucky to still have my Sideshow T-800 so I can have a T-800 in a good riding pose on the Fat Boy, most I see seem more standing on it, I like him to look like he's riding.

Are you still planning doing a frozen T-1000? I've got the parts on standby for one, part of my insane spending spree on ebay lately. It just has to be done.

Late to the party, I know. But with my T-800 on the way I just grabbed this figure as well. I know there's issues with the rubber on the arms, so I was wondering if I could switch out this body for another HT Female that has the same proportions?

Late to the party, I know. But with my T-800 on the way I just grabbed this figure as well. I know there's issues with the rubber on the arms, so I was wondering if I could switch out this body for another HT Female that has the same proportions?

Yeah you can use the most recent female Truetypes. The caucasian one works fine. I've got a T-1000 Sarah on one.

The arms also stain with certain clothes on over the top. I had a Sarah wearing a custom Chets Autoparts coat. Took the coat off and the arms were..well, stained.

My only other beef with the Sarah figures is the hands. They don't hold guns very well.

The staining is kinda common with the rubber bodies...the cracking is WAAAAYYYYY premature.

I wonder if you can just swap the arms out?

Thanks guys!
The only double jointed arms compatible (popping shoulders joints) are from HT's Chacha Asai. Single jointed arms from Jill Valentine and Black Widow are compatible too.

Or you can also swap the "small boobs" rubber torso with TTFs.

I've around 15 HT female figures rubber arms not one has cracked yet..... but a few of my Sarah Connors do have improperly cast arms that is in danger or tearing/poking through.

Just rubber bodied figures particularly ones with black t-shirts like T-800 and Barney Ross. With Sarah here theres really no need to worry about staining though - in T2 she only ever wore the denim jacket or the long trenchcoat - unless you're going for those looks her arms won't be covered and thus won't take on staining. Her body may get stained but that won't matter because what kind of freak displays figures naked?

:monkey3

Back