Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was lucky to pick this fig up not too long after release, now your going to be lucky to get her for under £200.

A few pics of my fig:

DSCF3399_zpspmqwjskr.jpg

DSCF3400_zpso63htq6u.jpg

DSCF3401_zpsj1ekq5kv.jpg
Awesome piccs Shells, yeah she has become a grail terminator figure, love her!! I got her in 2012 i think..

Last night she arrived at my home , I am really happy/stunned how great this figure is . Her face really says "NO FATE" will post pics in few days when friend bring pro camera :).
Waiting t1000(got it for 300$ with 2 bodies)next month and T2 Judgment Day collection completed- mission will be accomplished :).

Have been on a T2 buying binge and the original Sarah Connor arrived earlier this week. :yess:

Excellent figure, even for being 7 years old!

Can anyone tell me where she keeps the pistol holstered when not in use? I can't remember if she kept it inside the web belt.

Sarah Connor - F&F.jpg

Yeah the HT T2 line was very well done. I kind of think the period when HT released their T2 figs was somewhat of a golden age for Hot Toys. Great sculpts, tons of accessories. It seemed HT put a lot of care & attention into their figs back then.

As for where does Sarah holster her pistol. I'm pretty sure she tucks it down the back of her pants when not using it.

02fd15f30643e5dd131abfa79d4b62b4.jpg

I agree, Shells. They had some great licenses back then but without the huge blockbusters (Star Wars, Marvel, DC...) sucking away at their time and talent.

Take the T-1000, for example. That is still one of the best figure deals to come out of Hot Toys.

Thanks for the pistol info! I think I now remember her pulling the pistol out from her backside when shooting at Dr. Dyson at his house.

P.S. Hopefully we get this thread moved back into the 1/6 scaled figure section. Not sure why it's in the statue/prop/kits section...

If memory serves there wasn't always 2 different subsections as there is now. Everything was lumped in together and this thread was simply missed when everything was being reorganised.

I had this figure for a day (along with the T-1000 disguise Sarah whose donut head, which I kept) before I got rid of it, never liked either of them. This was from a time where most, if not all their female figures were straight up ugly dolls with the neck seams, rubber arms, etc. They all had that same gnarly look from Silk Spectre to Sarah Connor to Angelica.

There were a few times where I was like "I shouldn't have sold the two of them because I have everything Hot Toys Terminator 2", but then I think ablut how it looked and posed and don't look back. My only regret is not keeping that rifle for my DX 13.

Last edited:
Yeah the bobble head looking Sarah doesn't cut if for me either. I always hated how the production fringe ended up looking far too short as well.

Yeah the HT T2 line was very well done. I kind of think the period when HT released their T2 figs was somewhat of a golden age for Hot Toys. Great sculpts, tons of accessories. It seemed HT put a lot of care & attention into their figs back then.

Your right they were the best of times. Around the period from 2010 to 2013 was the best time to collect hot toys. The prices were still reasonable and the DX series was at its peak. Just remember all the stuff the t-1000 came with. Also the newer marvel films hadn't been released and hot toys was still focused on the older 80's licenses like predator and terminator.

I don't know, I have both Sarah Connor figures and I think they look fantastic.

I love the rubber arms. Articulation may be a little bit limited, but I don't put them in crazy action poses. No ugly seams is the best part.

Now with T2 John Connor ordered, I'll finally have the trio on display.

Your right they were the best of times. Around the period from 2010 to 2013 was the best time to collect hot toys. The prices were still reasonable and the DX series was at its peak. Just remember all the stuff the t-1000 came with. Also the newer marvel films hadn't been released and hot toys was still focused on the older 80's licenses like predator and terminator.

Yeah I forgot to mention how the prices were far more reasonable. They really have gone bonkers in the last couple of years. I must have about half the figures from around MMS100-150 in my collection! There was no huge lines to collect back then either, like Avengers/Star Wars.
Its a good job I'm more of a 80s 90s action movie fan, this has saved me from getting in serious debt with this hobby.

I think it's still a good figure. Granted I have lower standards for the likeness of Linda Hamilton than that of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'll come out and say it, I think the NECA figure has a better likeness.....definitively :dunno I think Sarah Connor is one of NECA's exceptional likenesses, it's not even in doubt IMO, they produced an unmistakable resemblance. However, HT did a reasonable job - apart from the fringe as Snoop101 pointed out. It looks a bit Cleopatra-like. That's not what Linda had in T2, it was much longer.

Overall though, if my recommendation counts for jack ***t I would say this is still a good figure and worth the purchase if you have a desire for some sort of completism for T2. My biggest issues with the figure are the aforementioned hair inaccuracy and the wobbly knees that too easily bend the wrong way.

Back