Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mine with the arms bent in a similar position like that for ages and they are fine. Same deal with the T1000 disguise Sarah. :dunno

Mine where bent at 90 degree's she was holding her rifle. I will take a pic and post it. They where not extreme or nothing

Here are the pic's of both arms.
DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Mine where bent at 90 degree's she was holding her rifle. I will take a pic and post it. They where not extreme or nothing

Same deal here, but no signs of damage to both of mine, or any of the other figs I have with rubber arms.

How long have you had it? Too long to request a replacement?

I'm the a-dev of Sarah Connor collecting. I have 3 so far. Mental Hospital, tactical and steel mill.

I'm also on the look out for a 4th to do cyberdyne/rest stop coat Sarah.

She's my favorite character from T2.

I'm the a-dev of Sarah Connor collecting. I have 3 so far. Mental Hospital, tactical and steel mill.

I'm also on the look out for a 4th to do cyberdyne/rest stop coat Sarah.

She's my favorite character from T2.

:lol I like that! I'm being used as a yardstick. Spread that around cplhicks, I'd like that to become a forum-thing! A funny kind of notoriety. :lol :yess:

:lol I like that! I'm being used as a yardstick. Spread that around cplhicks, I'd like that to become a forum-thing! A funny kind of notoriety. :lol :yess:

I thought it was pretty funny. :rotfl:wave

I also forgot I need to do battle damaged Sarah to truly a-dev out!

:hi5:

Back