Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, not really been following that either man, has it become increasingly available or something?

Quite frankly i'm happy with the amount of stuff you get with the T-1000 as standard so i'm not going to strive to get the donut head tbh. Although I do feel it should of been the other way round, the donut head with the T-1000 and the re-forming head with the Sarah. I think that's what exclusives should be about, getting an item that's not better than anything in the standard figure but that's nice to have.

I have to be picky because I can't afford every figure that comes up or multiples. If I had loads of dosh i'd be a mad completist. Both Sarah's would be bought. :lol

Alright then, just thought I'd better give you the headsup in case you were somehow missing it. Yeah it unexpectedly went up for preorder on BBTS and Toys2. If you aren't too bothered fair enough. I agree with you about what exclusives should be - nice but not essential.

Just canceled my preorder (yes, I know, sad that mine from BBTS was actually still in preorder stage)...I think I need to stop getting figures :gah: ...trying hard...

Just canceled my preorder (yes, I know, sad that mine from BBTS was actually still in preorder stage)...I think I need to stop getting figures :gah: ...trying hard...

NO! :mad: Get your ass back there and get back with the program .............. whatitjya think? That you could just LEAVE?

:lol

What's that little piece that comes right next to the assault rifle? Some kind of scope attachment? Where does it go?

That little piece is a laser pointer, should go under the barrel before the muzzle.

Regular Sarah is awesome. Rec'd mine today and other than the limitations of the articulation, it's a sharp-looking fig full of details. It goes wonderfully with the T-800.

Hoping I'll be able to get the T-1000 Sarah too, but I'm glad I have this one either way.

Last edited:
Why does everyone hate the parted bangs I kinda really like it :pfft:

Also where does the knife and sheath go? do you display yours on the figure?

I think she is only seen briefly wearing the knife on the right side of her belt when she is preping her gun before she headed out to kill Dyson,then leaves it stuck in the picnic bench, i think.

Finaly got my one yesterday. Took a few photo's last night as well.

I like this one, but it does not blow me away. I would like to have it on the shelf without the glasses, but it appears to have a vacant stare instead of looking like it is focused on something.

Anyway. Here are the pics.

SarahConnor01.jpg

SarahConnor02.jpg

SarahConnor03.jpg

Thanks guy's.

One thing I tried this evening on the hat is to turn it inside out and cut out the reinforcing that is stuck to the front section. I cut it so that it is still left in the peek to hold its shape. I also removed some of the excess trim around the seams. It now looks like a baseball cap instead of a Russian hat as the front deforms more to follow the curve of the head. I'll take a photo after work tomorrow and put it up here so others can decide if they want to try it.

Dammit Tyler.... Now I'm wanting one again.... I hate it when I'm not 100000% sold a figure. I start to waver back and fourth till I finally either miss my chance or crack and pick it up. :(

Dammit Tyler.... Now I'm wanting one again.... I hate it when I'm not 100000% sold a figure. I start to waver back and fourth till I finally either miss my chance or crack and pick it up. :(

Sorry.

I'll unfutz it and take some terrible pictures so you can forget all about it or not care if you don't get one.:D

Sorry.

I'll unfutz it and take some terrible pictures so you can forget all about it or not care if you don't get one.:D

:lol I'd appreciate that!

Really though, what do you think of the possibility of the arms and the quality of the hands? Michael Crawford's review made the arm articulation look better than I've seen so far in this thread but the hands seem to have that soft look where the weapons look as if they're falling out of the hands instead of the hands holding the weapons.... if that makes sense.

Back