Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and no. If she was the only piece in HT's T2 line I wouldn't bother but being that they're making the T-1000 and we already have the T-800 she'd be a missing piece of a puzzle. For $145 I don't see the value but again without her your setup is incomplete. The likeness is pretty good but the body could have been done better. Overall i'm happy with it but again, I just don't see the value in the $145 price tag. She'd make better sense at around $110ish. Also her glossy eyes are kinda creepy :lol

:lol This is good. :lecture

Yea, i think i am going to crack on this one.

The bitter taste i am sensing from this is the fact the figure is on a older body with just new arm molds, the neck seam bothers me as well...i mean if i am paying close to what i paid for the T-800.

There really is nothing of interest to me in 1/6th currently out though. I was debating picking up DID Erwin Konig or Himmler but, meh..i have plenty of Nazi's ZZZZZZzzzzz.

body seems very good to me mate. It's just the arms dont swivel at the elbow so not many poses available

Right on, i am going to escape my ass down to Toys2 and pick one up. I hope he has a few left there that i can look at, i can be ____ about little things like off centered eyes and paint apps etc.

Yea, its not too bad. Eric and Carmen are pretty cool about it usually when i look through 3-4 of the same figure.

They are not open yet, going to wait and call, not going to make the few mistakes like in the past where i drive 30-40mins to get there and they are closed or don't have what i want in stock.

I might go pick this one up now, a tad on the fence though.

I must ask,is this really a satisfying purchase to those who own her already?.

I'm happy enough with mine. The arms don't bother me that much, as I like the fact that there are no unslightly joints at the elbow showing or anything. Clothing fits really well, you don't really have to move much around, unlike the T-800. Accessories are superb, though the hat and second bangs are a loss. To some degree the glasses bother me, but I wasn't going to use those alot anyway.

If this were the only piece offered in the T2 line ever, I'd still probably get it because I like the movie so much. Having got the T-800 and knowing I have T-1000s on the way, makes this piece all the more worth having.

Well, it seems that those who have this in stock on eBay sell it for about $155 or so, including shipping. Sideshow has this for $149.99, but I wasn't sure if it can be found cheaper elsewhere.

I shouldn't have bragged earlier about getting to pick through multiples of the same figure as mine looks to has some paint missing on the right eyebrow haha!.. but, really then i look at this pic below from T2 and it doesn't bother me now at all now. Is this done intentionally on the figure?, probally not..maybe it was from the bangs being applied over fresh paint. The paint rub is quite faint anyway.

wrc6sm.jpg

jsd01v.jpg

2ewhaw3.jpg

oko4qr.jpg

2v93nz5.jpg

qq8iv9.jpg

1zf4qdk.jpg

I am glad i picked this up, being my first female figure from Hot Toys, i am impressed.

:/ this figure was at lest 45% better than I thought it would be

Look how awesome it is beside t800

IMG_0578.jpg

hopefully they bring out a new TT body with better arms so we can just swap out

Man that makes the Arny look like a total BEAST! :rotfl

This one does seem to have turned out really well. Sarah that is, haha.

Last edited:
sarah kinda looks like an imperial officer with her cap on. great figure though, i'll be getting mine on Monday hopefully but i think i'll be dispaling her without the bangs and hat, saw a picture on the previuos page that looked pretty cool.

Okay, so how is the rifle you posted different from the one she comes with. Looks the same to me with extremely minor differences like a raised notch on the grip.

I totally agree with you: there are only a few very minor differences. Here's a pic from the film alongside of the HT's shot for comparison. I'm not an expert in firearms too. So, for me, it's ok. :wink1:

Now having this figure in hand, i think it is a fantastic likeness to Linda Hamilton.

Something tells me Hot Toys intentionally modified the right eyebrow paint application to make it screen accurate, as i have seen plenty of other pics of this figure with the same missing paint on the eyebrow.

I think that is pretty awesome if they infact did pay attention to this detail, which it looks like they have.

Was this brought up yet in this thread prior to my posts?.

I don't think it was ever noticed until you brought it up. Did you notice the scar on her left shoulder? That was an intentional detail they added.

Back