Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will do those fixes, also change the weapon to a correct version of the AR-15 used in the movie.

I have to admit I'm not a weapons expert. What's different about the AR-15 the figure has compared to the movie?

Would this be more accurate?
hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2.jpg

Sorry, just had to post that pic found in Google image search.

Cancelled my BBTS order and purchased this from abcexpress for US$155.55 shipped to Australia. Still cheaper than waiting for BBTS to get it and shipping it with Arnie using the pile of loot option.

Anyone know a good place I can pre-order the T-1000, keeping in mind shipping across the pond to Australia?

I have to admit I'm not a weapons expert. What's different about the AR-15 the figure has compared to the movie?

Nop... If I do not mistake, it should be this one rather :wink1:

That rifle is all kinds of awesome. I've toyed with the idea of getting my airsoft rifle "Hello Kitty'd" like that just for the novelty of happening across the players you shot out and them seeing what nailed them. :lol

Just got this today and wow the face looks so much slimmer than in the photos and not as manly. Great sculpt in hand but boy the no swivel at the elbow sucks big time!!!

Cancelled my BBTS order and purchased this from abcexpress for US$155.55 shipped to Australia. Still cheaper than waiting for BBTS to get it and shipping it with Arnie using the pile of loot option.

Anyone know a good place I can pre-order the T-1000, keeping in mind shipping across the pond to Australia?

BBTS?

:joy

ok figure really starting ot peeve me off. Class sculpt body is class soft boobs!!! In hand is amzing

but the arms a joke :/ whats the point if all this gear if you cant do good poses :/

ok figure really starting ot peeve me off. Class sculpt body is class soft boobs!!! In hand is amzing

but the arms a joke :/ whats the point if all this gear if you cant do good poses :/

A 100% agreed! I was pissed off also when I got Sarah and realized that there are only a few good poses with weapons.

That's a baaad joke!

A 100% agreed! I was pissed off also when I got Sarah and realized that there are only a few good poses with weapons.

That's a baaad joke!

:/ this figure was at lest 45% better than I thought it would be

Look how awesome it is beside t800

IMG_0578.jpg

hopefully they bring out a new TT body with better arms so we can just swap out

yo guys just thinking about the bangs it wont be long to we start seeing some custom ones? not sure how hard or easy it would be to make them but

I might go pick this one up now, a tad on the fence though.

I must ask,is this really a satisfying purchase to those who own her already?.

The bitter taste i am sensing from this is the fact the figure is on a older body with just new arm molds, the neck seam bothers me as well...i mean if i am paying close to what i paid for the T-800.

There really is nothing of interest to me in 1/6th currently out though. I was debating picking up DID Erwin Konig or Himmler but, meh..i have plenty of Nazi's ZZZZZZzzzzz.

I might go pick this one up now, a tad on the fence though.

I must ask,is this really a satisfying purchase to those who own her already?.

Yes and no. If she was the only piece in HT's T2 line I wouldn't bother but being that they're making the T-1000 and we already have the T-800 she'd be a missing piece of a puzzle. For $145 I don't see the value but again without her your setup is incomplete. The likeness is pretty good but the body could have been done better. Overall i'm happy with it but again, I just don't see the value in the $145 price tag. She'd make better sense at around $110ish. Also her glossy eyes are kinda creepy :lol

Back