Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally some Sarah and T-800 side by sides. Nice. Looks great. Can't wait to get her. She was actually number 3 on my dream list of figures I never thought I'd see. Number 2 being a T1 Arnold, and #1 being RoboCain.

This fig is suddenly looking a little tempting... :banghead

Last edited by a moderator:
Really having a tough time choosing between this and the SDCC Ex... Both have their positives and negatives but I think overall this version might have more going for it.

U wILL REGRET IT FLOS............ DIE IN THESE WORD FROM THE WISE SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORDER, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol Order what? The ConEx?

Both Sarah's or DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST ME....

1.jpg

I go back and fourth like a bi-sexual.... One day I want Axle Connor and the next I want this version. :(

Axl. I may sound like a ____ but I let the first time that mistake was made here slide.

I keep going backwards and forwards like a bi-sexual too but only when Axl Rose is involved.

It's good to see the 60's mod hairstyles are all the rage again. :monkey1

IMG_2463.jpg

Am still undecided on this but the last few shots just might have me dipping into my credit card :/

I'm not buying any version. 1, once again, like Mcfarlane and Sideshow before them this HT version does not look like Linda Hamilton. Why this keeps happening I have no idea, maybe it's her doing. 2, I wanted long straight hair. The sideshow already gave us the pony tail. I would have bought this if it came with the head from the exclusive version. I am certainly not buying 2 sub-par expensive figures to make 1 passable figure.

I say shame on Hot Toys for doing this and if you all go along with it like good boys then they'll do it again with some other character. There is no reason with the price we pay that all that exclusive stuff couldn't have come with the regular version. The head and shotgun anyway at least.

I say shame on Hot Toys for doing this and if you all go along with it like good boys then they'll do it again with some other character. There is no reason with the price we pay that all that exclusive stuff couldn't have come with the regular version. The head and shotgun anyway at least.

So basically, you're ____ting on everybody who likes this figure and is getting it, because HT didn't make the figure the way you wanted them to... NICE! :rolleyes:

Back