Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. So, what's up with that? Hopefully I'll have my Sideshow release within the month and it won't matter, but I'm jonesing for some Sarah photo goodness here.

Goodshipped just shipped my Sarah Connor figure today. So it should be here in about two weeks...

I'll take photos and post'em here if you want... :)

I noticed the Sarah Connor body looks like it has much better shoulder articulation than the Sheva body. And the legs seem thicker around the calf muscles.

Also I just realised the pants on the V1 are a lot different from the exclusive figure. The weathering on the pants has a really nice faded worn out look. The exclusive has much cleaner looking pants with a sort of rusted effect at the bottom of the legs

I noticed the Sarah Connor body looks like it has much better shoulder articulation than the Sheva body. And the legs seem thicker around the calf muscles.

Also I just realised the pants on the V1 are a lot different from the exclusive figure. The weathering on the pants has a really nice faded worn out look. The exclusive has much cleaner looking pants with a sort of rusted effect at the bottom of the legs

:clap:clap:clap That would be because the Exclusive is the T-1000 malfunctioning. :lol

:gah:

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

Back