Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm waiting on some deals on ebay. They're all like 6-8 bucks plus shipping. I find that a bit too expensive for tiny jacket I'm just gonna tear up and experiment on. Maybe I'll go to the WTB section.

Dude thanks so much. I remember seeing that thread awhile back (when I still only had 1 rubber skin version, and now I have 3) Looks like dragon is the way to go. I'm not going the long coat route though. Just regular jacket similar to the photo I had posted up earlier would do.

And some matching pants. Oh man I'm gonna go check ebay for some cheap stuff.

Hey no prob man! Just cant wait to see how it turns out! :rock I finally got my dressed and ready for combat, work has just been a beeezy for the longest time! I hate decembers!! (work wise that is :rolleyes:) I'll also keep a lookout if I see any clothes pop up in the commerce section. Peace :peace

Hey no prob man! Just cant wait to see how it turns out! :rock I finally got my dressed and ready for combat, work has just been a beeezy for the longest time! I hate decembers!! (work wise that is :rolleyes:) I'll also keep a lookout if I see any clothes pop up in the commerce section. Peace :peace

Thanks I really appreciate that. That's so awesome of ya bro.:D

OK! So I impulse bought a T-600 EX Vers. last week. Got some photos up finally. I used his scarf and made it into a bandana just like in the movie. Tell me what you think.

T-600Excloseup1.jpg
T-600Excloseup3.jpg

T-600ExFlash1.jpg
Group1.jpg

OK! So I impulse bought a T-600 EX Vers. last week. Got some photos up finally. I used his scarf and made it into a bandana just like in the movie. Tell me what you think.

T-600Excloseup1.jpg
T-600Excloseup3.jpg

T-600ExFlash1.jpg
Group1.jpg

Looks awesome with the three in action... man oh man

That looks fantastic. What a cool set of figures. Kinda wish I could get one of those variants, the more T-600s the merrier - alas this years spending has caught up on me. I would definitely look to customise a new outfit for the body of one of those bad boys as they are all wearing identically battledamaged clothes which is a tad unrealistic.

Well....I think you stole my idea!:p
I did the same thing with mine when it was 1st released in HK. :D

a1014.jpg

Seriously though, your trio look nice together and that's a nice impulse buy.
Now all you're missing is a regular "naked" version. ;)

^ Man the bandanna t-600 looks bad ass!!! imma try to find some material to do the same, good job!

Just use the scarf like I did. From some of the photos I saw from the movie, the guard T-600 this was based on didn't seen to have a scarf.

800px-Trailer4-17.JPG

Well....I think you stole my idea!:p
I did the same thing with mine when it was 1st released in HK. :D

a1014.jpg

Seriously though, your trio look nice together and that's a nice impulse buy.
Now all you're missing is a regular "naked" version. ;)

Hey I totally didn't see that pic. But yea I guess I stole your idea. Oh well! Finders keepers! Hahaha! Yea sometimes impulse buys are awesome. But yea I got the Naked endo. I just thought It'd be awkward to pose it with 3 "field combat" T-600s with just 1 "Facility Guard" Endoskeleton. I got him posed with the other Endos on another shelf.

T-600A4.jpg

Endoskeletons2.jpg

Hey I totally didn't see that pic. But yea I guess I stole your idea. Oh well! Finders keepers! Hahaha! Yea sometimes impulse buys are awesome. But yea I got the Naked endo. I just thought It'd be awkward to pose it with 3 "field combat" T-600s with just 1 "Facility Guard" Endoskeleton. I got him posed with the other Endos on another shelf.

LOL, guess you're right.
I didn't realize you had so many! :eek:

The resistance is gonna have their hands full.

LOL, guess you're right.
I didn't realize you had so many! :eek:

The resistance is gonna have their hands full.

I loooove terminators. I think if there was a war, I'd switch sides to become a human terminator hybrid like Marcus. Sorry but I'm totally disgusted sometimes by the capabilities of cruelty by man. Judgement day? Can't come sooner. :lol:lol:lol

I dunno what you mean. All the T-600 Endos comes standard with the skeletal hands. :confused:

Gosh, you're right! It's been a while since I've seen my T600 ex! I put it back in the box after I checked it. I just forgot about it. Last Terminator I've received though, was the weathered skin version, and that has the gloved hands! Little mix up.

Gosh, you're right! It's been a while since I've seen my T600 ex! I put it back in the box after I checked it. I just forgot about it. Last Terminator I've received though, was the weathered skin version, and that has the gloved hands! Little mix up.

LoL! I thought you were messing with me. :lol:lol:lol

But yea, the glove hands are cool but only when they hold something. The Ani-com Concept version's left hand hold nothing. I had to hot water mod it to open it up more and detached the index from the other fingers (because it was stuck together) to make it look more natural.

T-600Concept3.jpg

LoL! I thought you were messing with me. :lol:lol:lol

But yea, the glove hands are cool but only when they hold something. The Ani-com Concept version's left hand hold nothing. I had to hot water mod it to open it up more and detached the index from the other fingers (because it was stuck together) to make it look more natural.

T-600Concept3.jpg
That looks sweet! Somehow, I'd love to have the concept version, but I already have a T600 overdose: 1naked, 2Weathered, AND, to be honest, the T600 are not my fav Terminators in the first place. Nothing tops the T800 IMO. But out off all the T600s, I guess the concept is the best.

Back