Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the face needs to stay neutral. It makes for a much creepier look. Just like what makes Micheal Myers so scary. Indifference.

At the moment, it looks sort of happy, like it's smiling...If you look at the screenshot, it has a much more stern look, which is what the figure needs to look like...

Do they look in scale or do they end up oversized.

slightly oversized, the fingers look stubby. but not terribly unproportionate... looks better with finger ends cut off. still cooler imo because you can do a lot more with bendy fingers, and they hide the wrist joint quite well while maintaining flexibility. only problem is getting the hands to hold weapons tightly enough...

Soldier Story makes tighter gloves for their figures, but it's a real pain putting them on.

16865470.222e92.jpg

19984111.0e69a8.jpg

Great pic! Much more menacing than the other prod. photos. Now that's a terminator!

Slightly OT but have you ever wondered why the Terminator factory employed such a useless seamstress. They would look so much better in a Ralph Lauren design for the Urban Professional.

Cheers :) Mario

I haven't seen the flick, so I'm left wondering why all the skin got blown off, except for the head. Why is it so?

The T-600 units were put out into the field to find humans in the ruins of the city.. at first glance they look human from a distance..they stayed outside for years without any kind of upkeep.. and the clothes and mask become weathered.. not to mention they could have sustained small arms fire damage.. from surviving humans..

The T-600 units were put out into the field to find humans in the ruins of the city.. at first glance they look human from a distance..they stayed outside for years without any kind of upkeep.. and the clothes and mask become weathered.. not to mention they could have sustained small arms fire damage.. from surviving humans..

:lecture
I like the way you think.
You now get 7 bonus points from me. :rock

Back