Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
09jun23_T600_8.jpg

OMFG! Looks sooooooooooo cool

I absolutely think he's right though. The blank white face, the black, empty eyes. Very creepy on a hate-filled killer.

Damn! Now I wish that had been an insider's joke in making this movie, have them wearing old Halloween masks. One could actually have been a Myers mask. I want to customize that now.

I'm so putting a hockey mask on one of these guys.

I absolutely think he's right though. The blank white face, the black, empty eyes. Very creepy on a hate-filled killer.

Damn! Now I wish that had been an insider's joke in making this movie, have them wearing old Halloween masks. One could actually have been a Myers mask. I want to customize that now.

I'm so putting a hockey mask on one of these guys.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Terminator.

sO HOW MANY t-600 VARIATION IS THERE GOING TO BE IN TOTAL?

I was reading some other forum and there's a rumoured 3rd version of the t-600...I believe they mentioned it was gunna be like the rubber mask ver but with a bandana and different weathering or weapon

I was reading some other forum and there's a rumoured 3rd version of the t-600...I believe they mentioned it was gunna be like the rubber mask ver but with a bandana and different weathering or weapon
All 3 are already announced:
- Original Endoskeleton T-600
- Martin Laing Signature Edition T-600
- Weathered Rubber Skin version

my God...is HT going to keep going? three T-600's are enough.:monkey4

I agree. HT should really start making more resistance fighters. E.g. Blair and Kyle would be nice. On the Terminator side a T-800 would be cool, too.
Did I mention I want a Blair figure?:D

I agree. HT should really start making more resistance fighters. E.g. Blair and Kyle would be nice. On the Terminator side a T-800 would be cool, too.
Did I mention I want a Blair figure?:D

I'd be up for it. as long as they look good. as for Blair.. I hope if HT did a version of her they didn't just re-use the Machico sculpt.

Back