Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure :)

dsc09605c.jpg

I like the exclusive mask. I have the regular version, but I display it without the mask. If I had the exclusive with the lower-half removed, that's how I'd keep my T-600.
Awesome figure :).

Never! Still probably my favorite HT fig! I love this guy :)

Those pics above have made me decide to try out the Ex mask. Seems silly to have bought it and never use it...

No such thing as to many terminators Endless, whether its 600, 700, 800 or 1000!

LoL. I would agree if I lived in a mansion with a 2000 sq. ft. hallway with nothing but detolfs and display cabinets. But I live in a coop with limited space. And having 7 T-600s with most of them looking almost the same, I think I need to unload some soon. Just too lazy these days. :lol

I love the T-600 figures, I actually prefer the basic endoskeleton versions. I think its a perfect figure bar one thing - the chin (and jaw?) isn't strong enough, they made it a bit too small and flat.
Oh and it was a bit of a stupid idea to put the switch for the eyes on his back where its innaccessible when the backpack is on. You can push the backpack against the switch and activate the eyes but it takes a bit of messing before you press on the right place. Luckily I've found that the eyes don't stay lit and you have to hold the backpack tight to the figure to keep them on if you wish to look at them for a while and they turn off as soon as you release.

Speaking of the eyes these LEDs are fantastic, really crisp and bright.

If I ever get a chance I think I'll pick up another T-600 endoskeleton to display without the backpack and gun, perhaps in close-quarters combat with John Connor...don't think I'll go so far as to turn it into half-a-terminator.

I love the T-600 figures, I actually prefer the basic endoskeleton versions. I think its a perfect figure bar one thing - the chin (and jaw?) isn't strong enough, they made it a bit too small and flat.
Oh and it was a bit of a stupid idea to put the switch for the eyes on his back where its innaccessible when the backpack is on. You can push the backpack against the switch and activate the eyes but it takes a bit of messing before you press on the right place. Luckily I've found that the eyes don't stay lit and you have to hold the backpack tight to the figure to keep them on if you wish to look at them for a while and they turn off as soon as you release.

Speaking of the eyes these LEDs are fantastic, really crisp and bright.

If I ever get a chance I think I'll pick up another T-600 endoskeleton to display without the backpack and gun, perhaps in close-quarters combat with John Connor...don't think I'll go so far as to turn it into half-a-terminator.

Well if you keep the backpack loose enough you can access the button just by sticking your finger up from under the backpack. And the eyes do stay on if you press the buttons all the way down. Get your hands on a Rubber Skin. You will not be disappointed. It really is an awesome piece. And I got some to let go so if you need one later on let me know. :D

Well if you keep the backpack loose enough you can access the button just by sticking your finger up from under the backpack. And the eyes do stay on if you press the buttons all the way down. Get your hands on a Rubber Skin. You will not be disappointed. It really is an awesome piece. And I got some to let go so if you need one later on let me know. :D

Thanks but actually I do have the rubberskin version too. I didn't intend to imply that I only had the endoskeleton.

I don't think I'd need another skin T-600. If I did I'd want to change his 'outfit'. I wouldn't have two of them with almost identical shredded clothing.

I've got 2 and the only one I would consider getting now is the laing special edition one just so I could modify it with more shredded clothing then it has.

The rubber skin version is really amazing. One of my fave HT pieces that I have. Picture the already awesome T-600. Add insanely detailed tattered clothing, padding, etc. Top it all off with a sweet base complete with sprinkle-able shell casings, and you've got yourself a total winner.

The rubber skin version is really amazing. One of my fave HT pieces that I have. Picture the already awesome T-600. Add insanely detailed tattered clothing, padding, etc. Top it all off with a sweet base complete with sprinkle-able shell casings, and you've got yourself a total winner.

:exactly::goodpost:

The stand with the rubberskinned 600 looks nice but its poorly designed. Theres no good space on it for the T-600 to stand with both feet. The skulls and stones are in the way.

I keep the feet on the actual skulls. It looks a bit weird, but it does reference the whole 'stepping on skulls' thing from T2.

Back