Action Figure Hot Toys - Quarter Scale 1/4 The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Wonderland got standard in stock on sale for $432

Deluxe in stock for $560 usd

SS has him for $550 standard pre order

$660 deluxe version pre order

That is a hell of a deal ..if I had the space ..so tempting with that new ratcheted body :eek:

Does TW change the shipping depending on the figure? If so, that’s rotten. I thought their shipping costs and gotten out of hand but when I checked the shipping on the discounted Captain Marvel it was a reasonable price for the lowest option.

Toys Wonderland got standard in stock on sale for $432

Deluxe in stock for $560 usd

SS has him for $550 standard pre order

$660 deluxe version pre order

That is a hell of a deal ..if I had the space ..so tempting with that new ratcheted body :eek:

Yeah, I’m tempted to order at that price. Even with shipping he’ll be cheaper than at Sideshow and that’s before they tack on tax and UPS shipping costs.

Does TW change the shipping depending on the figure? If so, that’s rotten. I thought their shipping costs and gotten out of hand but when I checked the shipping on the discounted Captain Marvel it was a reasonable price for the lowest option.

I don’t have much personal experience with them, but it feels like their deals are often not quite as good as they make them appear to be.

Like they’re very good at making it seem like an amazing bargain but they’re not going to actively do anything to make themselves lose money so it’s made up elsewhere.

Sometimes you’ll get a good deal, but I’ve noticed folks say it’s usually only a bit less than buying from Sideshow. Though I fully understand even a small difference adds up if you buy a lot of figures.

I know some have had nothing but good experiences with them, but I personally did not like their customer service the one time I bought something.

It’s more important for me to support the awesome authorized US retailers I go to. I like to have strong relationships with them because they really do their best to go to bat for you.

Last edited:
It depends..EMS is the worst from them..cheapest but takes forever..DHL and FedEx is the best from them ..but it is higher priced but SS is just as bad and we know they have been rising their rates with UPS or Fed Ex

I have ordered all types of figures using TW and when Justin boasts their service it ‘s not a kickback. They really pack the product well , no matter how big or how small . Using DHL with them is my favorite method. The most I had to wait was a max of five days from when I placed an order and they would send me shipping.

when it comes to 1/4 Mando. and Toys Wonderland .it’s not the price stopping me because even with DHL shipping costs it’s still reasonable to get in hand within a week . I just don’t have the space for a figure in that scale so that is where the price plays a huge factor in my mind for spending even that reasonable amount for something I might truly not enjoy.

Last edited:
Here’s a screen cap from my review. They look amazing together.

B1F45D2A-153D-4A8A-8691-C72DCCBF20CD.png

I know. This is my most wanted Hot Toys tbh. I only have the one sixth scale stormtrooper and I have been holding out for this 1/4 scale. I just wonder which type it will be: ANH, ROTJ or maybe even RO?

Back