Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

why not redo the figure's bowen does it sideshow does it.

a company start's out small and it continues to grow they have alot of talent now why not redo stuff they paid all this money for the license .

All this redoing further convinces me that the Robocop rumour is true and yeah probably that HT will redo the P1 and P2.

why not redo the figure's bowen does it sideshow does it.

a company start's out small and it continues to grow they have alot of talent now why not redo stuff they paid all this money for the license .
because they're too busy swimming in the giant pools of $$ they're getting from making Batman and Iron Man merchandise. they're pretty much making Predator stuff as a courtesy at this point.

All this redoing further convinces me that the Robocop rumour is true and yeah probably that HT will redo the P1 and P2.

Yep and then I hope they re-do a Kyle Reese and T1 T800 Police Shootout version..

This is the reson why I stopped collectiong Comics and SW action figures. All those re-releases turned me off and ended up collecting them.

Which bisep armour and hose is Classic missing from P1? I'm completely missing something here.:slap

EDIT: I've spotted it.

Which bisep armour and hose is Classic missing from P1? I'm completely missing something here.:slap

EDIT: I've spotted it.

no hose (the big one) from chest armour to shoulder, also no hose from back of tricep to gauntlet (same are), no bicep armor (same side his left) below his shoulder armour (on the net arm), also no trophies, no sachel on belt (I think), and differently shaped bio mask...

no hose (the big one) from chest armour to shoulder, also no hose from back of tricep to gauntlet (same are), no bicep armor (same side his left) below his shoulder armour (on the net arm), also no trophies, no sachel on belt (I think), and differently shaped bio mask...

You're wrong man.. that hose comes with classic :lecture

ClassicPred1.jpg

And about the Bio..well, the HT P1 Bio mask was'nt exactly the best definition of "accuracy"...and IMO that HT classic bio mask looks even more accurate (but still not perfect)

Edit: And you forgot the necklace :lol

Last edited:

That second mask is going to be the Classic's battle damaged one...not a normal P1 mask.

Anyone thinking any different is kidding themselves.
Classic is wearing a battle-damaged mask; why would he come with two battle-damaged masks?
classic is wearing a head; why would he come with two heads?
it's just a list of accessories. not 2 helmets.
that could be an explanation.
and it would mean that cannon/medkit set is not removable, because it is not shown separately.
and so i still hope that they will make P1 based on this figure.

Last edited:

You're wrong man.. that hose comes with classic :lecture

ClassicPred1.jpg

And about the Bio..well, the HT P1 Bio mask was'nt exactly the best definition of "accuracy"...and IMO that HT classic bio mask looks even more accurate (but still not perfect)

Edit: And you forgot the necklace :lol

(I was thinking of the revoltech figure for the hose)

it does my mistake - i was thinking bout the revoltech...no hose

It's cool man! :)

BTW I have seen the Revoltech P1 figure... and man, That's the worst Revoltech figure ever :monkey4

Edit: I have many Revoltech figures from HNK , ZOE, and I have seen most (lupin, proffesor layton, basara, Alien, DMC ... ) but the P1 is just painful :(

Last edited:

Why are some of u saying why aint the bio mask removeable on the figure ??? Can u not see that we get an extra headsculpt and mask ????

Classic is wearing a battle-damaged mask; why would he come with two battle-damaged masks?

Yeah no, that doesn't make any sense

This isn't a P1 figure people...this is a Classic Pred from PREDATORS.

They're showing you what he comes with, including the different head sculpts.

So it's just the battle damaged mask sitting there...not a mask so you can make a P1 figure out of him. :rotfl

Close-up pics have already shown it has the same damage as the mask on his head.

Seriously? You guys think you're going to get a P1 out of this? :slap

Nope just a classic for me as im not even remotely bothered about having a P1.

This isn't a P1 figure people...this is a Classic Pred from PREDATORS.

They're showing you what he comes with, including the different head sculpts.

So it's just the battle damaged mask sitting there...not a mask so you can make a P1 figure out of him. :rotfl

Why not?? :dunno

Maybe It's just 1 headsculpt.. But why not a second undamaged mask??

Predators-1.JPG

Of course not.. I already have all the missing accesories from my old HT predator 1 for that :rotfl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back