Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Why not?? :dunno

Maybe It's just 1 headsculpt.. But why not a second undamaged mask??

Predators-1.JPG

Indeed.

257eqoi.jpg

Odd thing was we never actually saw the undamaged mask in the film, even though it was in the leaked behind-the-scenes shots...

Indeed.

257eqoi.jpg

Odd thing was we never actually saw the undamaged mask in the film, even though it was in the leaked behind-the-scenes shots...

I already knew that, but...You just break the magic of this moment :rotfl

:gah::gah:

I had a deja vú related with the sculpted (or not) mask discussion (you guys always so negative... :()

Last edited:

I would definitely get this to convert into a P1. However, I keep reading that it's only missing the bone throphy necklace. Aren't those gauntlets different then P1?

Will the mask really fit over the closed mandible head sculpt? The face seems alot more curvey this time. Maybe the mask plugs in to the mandible slot?

I would definitely get this to convert into a P1. However, I keep reading that it's only missing the bone throphy necklace. Aren't those gauntlets different then P1?

yes and a member is making those for people when the figure becomes available .

I'd say plugs, since it looks like HT sculpted the mandibles in a more NECA-esque pose (slightly open). No way the mask can fit over those.

Nop, these are all the missing accesories:

Necklace, Trophy skulls, spinal trophy, belt pouch, bicep armor and hose, forearms straps. (and knee straps if you want too)

The gauntlets are .. or at least look the same

Plus it'd be a shame to waste those metal-plated wristblades. ;)

Seriously? You guys think you're going to get a P1 out of this? :slap
wishful thinking goes a long way toward not having to blow $600 for a P1 on ebay. everybody is under the impression they just need to slap a new mask and some bones on it when in reality there's a bunch of differences. and there's gonna be some silly threads popping up about how to turn this into an elder too.

I'm not bothered about the mask. I'm just happy the face sculpt looks potentially very good.

yes and a member is making those for people when the figure becomes available .
So, at the end of the day what do you guys expect to pay to make this look like P1? Including figure. I know there is no set price for this guy.

wishful thinking goes a long way toward not having to blow $600 for a P1 on ebay. everybody is under the impression they just need to slap a new mask and some bones on it when in reality there's a bunch of differences. and there's gonna be some silly threads popping up about how to turn this into an elder too.

The fact is:

This base:

ClassicPred1.jpg

Is far better and "accurate" than this other base :

3632929202_9f996d678b.jpg

However.. None of these 2 are "perfect", but the closest one, would be the new Classic pred with the accesories from the old P1 certainly.. and that's the point :lecture

Easy and simple customization for anyone.. you can't compare it with turning classic (or P1) into Elder predator :huh

Last edited:

So, at the end of the day what do you guys expect to pay to make this look like P1? Including figure. I know there is no set price for this guy.

i missed out on the first predator im not paying in the 4 to 500.00 for a figure if its 200.00 im good and i get the kit and just saved my self tons of money .

I'm getting this guy to be Classic and displayed with Predators trio (what it was meant to be)...thats all. Not going to even mess with making an accurate P1...

I'm getting this guy to be Classic and displayed with Predators trio (what it was meant to be)...thats all. Not going to even mess with making an accurate P1...

Depends how you feel when you own him. His inner P1 personailty might be begging you to free him.:wink1:

He's going next to my Super-Predators, as well. Definitely a great starting point for a P1 custom and it can indeed be done beautifully with some of the talent on here, but it won't necessarily be a piecing-together project. We don't even know if the color of his current armor will match that of the missing bicep piece.

All I care about that we are getting a new Predator. I don't care if its P1, Classic or whatever. I will own him when hes out!!!

I'm starting to think about buying 2, one to be Classic and one to be P1. :yess:

BTW, there's one thing I've seen they're doing in some human figures which maybe would be cool on a Predator for the first time: being able to remove the "hair" (dreadlocks) and turn the eyes looking in the desired direction. As long as that doesn't mean ruining its look, of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back