Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Sideshow news letter goes out tonight could be somthing in there ?.....

Will we see specs for this within the next few days you think?

very soon...probably the next week or so

And I would bet to be released on Q4 (Probably End November-Early December in HK) and 1Q in the US ( Early February)

Those are my present-future thoughts about Classic :monkey3

Holy crap, this is coming my way for sure. Second helmet with P1's bullet damage (when you compare both bios in that picture, they do look different...)? New headsculpt? Hologram add-ons for the left gauntlet?
Ladies and gentlemen, a friendly reminder why we all love HT. Give it up, people! :rock

Wonder if Sideshow will carry that Super Predator skull as an exclusive, too. If not, I must find some way to make it mine. Sadly, eBay's probably going to have a party with that thing.

:yess::yess::yess:

Holy crap, this is coming my way for sure. Second helmet with P1's bullet damage (when you compare both bios in that picture, they do look different...)? New headsculpt? Hologram add-ons for the left gauntlet?
Ladies and gentlemen, a friendly reminder why we all love HT. Give it up, people! :rock

Wonder if Sideshow will carry that Super Predator skull as an exclusive, too. If not, I must find some way to make it mine. Sadly, eBay's probably going to have a party with that thing.

Well SSC is there only direct distributor in the States, so if there's an exclusive they should get it.

Seems too good to be true...

He best be. He needs to be fatter too. Screen accuracy all the way.

slap.gif

If you look at the picture you can see the ( digital hologram earth)that the classic showed royce from his wrist band. cool stuff baby!! it probably lights up led style!!!

That second mask is going to be the Classic's battle damaged one...not a normal P1 mask.

Anyone thinking any different is kidding themselves.

That second mask is going to be the Classic's battle damaged one...not a normal P1 mask.

Anyone thinking any different is kidding themselves.
Classic is wearing a battle-damaged mask; why would he come with two battle-damaged masks?

I think this is the nail in the coffin of the chances of an updated P1. We would all love one but... they already made one. And they are being nice enough here to include an incredible 2nd head (if not a 2nd mask ) with the option of a none smashed helmet that wasnt even in Predators. And i see that as a subliminal message from HT saying we know... everybody wants a excellent P1 but we already did one... here is a classic you can partly turn into a updated P1.

I think that they will, only eventually.
Just look at what they are doing with Batman. There's the new OC Batman and the upcoming TDK Joker 2.0. It is only a matter of time before they redo P1 and P2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back