1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this sold out quick. Has any figure ever WL'd as quick as this one? I've only been around since 2014-ish so I'm just curious.

Golden Age Captain America and Iron Man MKVII Stealth Edition went to WL in a few hours each too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After costs, I don't think SS makes that much money from each figure they sell. If it's 10% like enzolt says, it's only about $24 profit per figure.

Wow this sold out quick. Has any figure ever WL'd as quick as this one? I've only been around since 2014-ish so I'm just curious.

When they had the Iron Man craze, after people missed out on BD MKvII, they jumped on Midas and it sold out in a few hours.

Well then you learn something new everyday. All info available (until now?) pointed to 500 for China and the rest to SS.(3k total)

Who else is selling him?

I also wonder if HT will say to hell with 3k and make more.

It said 3000 worldwide and all we really know is China is getting 500.

Well then you learn something new everyday. All info available (until now?) pointed to 500 for China and the rest to SS.(3k total)

Who else is selling him?

I also wonder if HT will say to hell with 3k and make more.

My guess is that this will only be available through the distributors for each region/country. I'm not sure how many units our sole HT distributor was given, but I don't think it could be higher than 200. The rest of the shops here carrying HT won't have this for pre-selling.

3000 is too low a number even for a variant that's about 95% a re-issue in 1/6 world considering that statues now get as much as 6000 edition size, but yeah, HT don't come numbered on their bases and boxes anymore so we can only trust the announcement that there'd "only" be 3000 of these worldwide.

doesnt Popcultcha in Australia get some also? I imagine maybe some Euro dealers but I think outside of China SS gets the most.

It's possible, I think SS has the largest distribution area covered.

I have't seen any translations of the posters written in Chinese, but I'm wondering if that 500 is for mainland China (as they have a flagship store there now) AND Hong Kong though I highly doubt that.

Bottom line is 3000 is a very low edition size in present standards, and while they ceased numbering their figures HT doesn't usually declare the ES even with their Exclusive Releases that we only assume it's rarer than the other figures.

doesnt Popcultcha in Australia get some also? I imagine maybe some Euro dealers but I think outside of China SS gets the most.

No, talked to them today and they looked into it and said it was exclusive to sideshow and wouldn't get any. They did still have bvs bats for around $290 not many left they said

Budget Stark regarding ES.

He's pretty accurate although again they could decide to make more. Especially after today's madness.

What are odds of waitlist converting? I thought I would be OK not getting him, but now I am.

I would guess the best chances are now if NRD is not paid and the order is canceled and when it ships and people change their mind or don't have the funds.

I would guess the best chances are now if NRD is not paid and the order is canceled and when it ships and people change their mind or don't have the funds.

:exactly:

When money is due, some people won't be able to pony up. So get on the WL now.

Back