1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can enjoy my day off tomorrow knowing I secured this already and don't need to be glued to my computer.

I got me $100 of free RP'a from last years spook. It makes this a bit cheaper, will flip it when it sells out and the usual suspect manages to "miss out".

I'm thinking $400.

Also, many WL's will convert. It's SSC and their games.

But hey! Believe it!

And buy mine!

Hahaha daaaaaaamn. I was bummed today as i missed the alex ross prints. A lil later scrolling though facebook a site i follow mentioned this bats is up. Never ordered a figure so quick lol[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost missed out again! I was cheap, and looking for a coupon for couple hours. Then I was like *****k it, and placed the order. 3 minutes later, it shows waitlist!

I got me $100 of free RPs from last years spook. It makes this a bit cheaper, will flip it when it sells out and the usual suspect manages to "miss out".

mfw I did the same exact thing (I had more RPs though)

IMG_6041.JPG

Thank goodness I didn't hesitate on this one. I was originally turned off by Fatman before they redid his body. Had I know then what I know now, I would have ordered the BvS one. This is basically the same thing and while I didn't like the movie all that much, the toy is still an amazing piece.

I like the figure, but not much the stand. I'll probably buy a generic stand from onesixth kit or try and buy a BvS stand from
eBay.

I guess I can't add my reward point after the order. I have to save it for future purchases I guess.

"Agali
Yes I'm sorry the only way would have been to cancel it and re-order using your points."

No way I am cancelling seeing it. haha

Next will be the battle damaged armored batman. HT will not pass on this opportunity seeing how well the batman sells!

Next will be the battle damaged armored batman. HT will not pass on this opportunity seeing how well the batman sells!

My personal bets on the next figure announcments:
Bruce Wayne in suit set with Batsuit in glass case/ deluxe exclusive version that includes second case with Robin suit
Alfred
Batmobile
Gold Dress Harley
TF2017 Exclusive Dr.Quinzel with chair and table
TF2017 Exclusive SWAT Joker

My personal bets on the next figure announcments:
Bruce Wayne in suit set with Batsuit in glass case/ deluxe exclusive version that includes second case with Robin suit
Alfred
Batmobile
Gold Dress Harley
TF2017 Exclusive Dr.Quinzel with chair and table
TF2017 Exclusive SWAT Joker

I'm still waiting for Silver suit Joker, my favorite version. I hope he will be TF2017 too.

of course but prolonging giving them a "deposit" until that happens is a little win....if it doesn't convert until close to or actual release it is a bigger win.
I hate the NRD! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back