1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have not shown it but I remember a preview pic for this Rebreather version of Batman to also include a pair of bat cuffs that he used on Deadshot.
I wonder what happened to that accessory.

I got in my pre order for this last night. I already have the BVS version, and Deadshot exclusive version on pre order. So i didnt technically need anything from this version. But after consideration i decided to go for this figure as i do love the cape, im more of a dynamic poser and after having my BVS version a few months i want new posing possibilities. And im a fan of uniformity, i am getting 4 figures from Suicide Squad, 5 now including Batman so id like to be able to order them up on a display with the same bases. I am going to sell the BVS version though. I think This is the better version of the figure.

The actual figure is the same yes. Cape and stand different, + the extra accessory.

Budget Stark regarding ES.

He's pretty accurate although again they could decide to make more. Especially after today's madness.

He did mess up on one bit of info though. The original BVS release DOES have two grenades. One open one closed. He said in the video that it does not. So that is actually the same between these two releases.

I jumped on this, right away! Cant wait! Of course now THEY are saying Ben does not want to be Batman anymore!

The pics have him in a jumping pose. Is the BvS versions articulate enough to do jumping poses? I missed that version and in many pictures the figure is just standing there. Is it as stiff as it looks?

The pics have him in a jumping pose. Is the BvS versions articulate enough to do jumping poses? I missed that version and in many pictures the figure is just standing there. Is it as stiff as it looks?

It's the same figure.

Regardless this will be a unique collectible whether you have this SS or the B V S figure because they totally changed the look for the JL film

So it's a shame that HT made this so limited. I feel for those who missed out on both

Even if they go back to this style in a future film I have a feeling it won't look the same like how Keaton's suit changed from one film to the next.

Hopefully HT will put out a second wave of the first release Batfleck because of the demand

They have not shown it but I remember a preview pic for this Rebreather version of Batman to also include a pair of bat cuffs that he used on Deadshot.
I wonder what happened to that accessory.

The Deadshot Exclusive version comes with the cuffs and rebreather. I don't think the cuffs were intended for a Batman release, as far as I have seen anyway!

The actual figure is the same yes. Cape and stand different, + the extra accessory.
Very possible there will be other differences in terms of the rubber material, paint apps, etc. We've seen this before with rereleases in the past. The Batman Begins suit comes to mind. Also, that 2nd figure has brittle ankles, as well.

Think we'll see as many variations as the Bale Batman? I swear Hot Toys must have made at least ten different versions.

Got my tech cowl and sniper rifle exclusive and I'm more than happy with it. I am glad this came out though for those collectors who missed out on the BVS version.

Think we'll see as many variations as the Bale Batman? I swear Hot Toys must have made at least ten different versions.
Depending of course on whether he stays on, but I can easily see Affleck having more. I believe 3 from bvs, 1 from ss, at least 2 coming from jl, and that's just getting started.

I was at the grocery store when this came up for order. SOOOOOO glad I stopped right then and there and placed the order. Was going to wait until I got home but it's a good thing I didn't cause it was gone by the time I got home.

I was at the grocery store when this came up for order. SOOOOOO glad I stopped right then and there and placed the order. Was going to wait until I got home but it's a good thing I didn't cause it was gone by the time I got home.

The sure beauty of the internet and modern devices . Years ago I would've been screwed if I couldn't get to my computer to place an order.

Just like you.. I wasn't home and I decided to check the SS website on my cell when the PO went up, hesitated a little because of the dreaded NRD but said screw that, because this might sell out, low and behold, an hour after my email confirmation was sent to me by SS , this figure went to Waitlist :horror

Back