1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That waitlisted faster than I thought it would. I am pretty confident it will convert. If doesn't, no biggie. I have all other Batman vs Superman figures.

I'd rather they move onto WW and JL now. They already know the suits they are wearing for those movies. It would be nice if those figures released early in 2018 not 12-18 months after the movie has been in theatres for a change.

Die cast armored Batman with plastic battle damage pieces. Heck yeah. I couldn't stand the plastic armored Batman.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

****, can't believe I missed it. I was in the damn car all day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Glad I saw that email come through and ordered,knew it would waitlist sooner than later. Now Ill have someone else from Suicide Squad to display with Harley.

Not a bad haul. I wonder how much SS gets.
bats.jpg

Cant believe i got 2 figures from that movie lol. A limited edition batman and exclusive Harley [emoji16]. Now the question. Do i neeeeed joker? Actually thinking deadshot instead of joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant believe i got 2 figures from that movie lol. A limited edition batman and exclusive Harley [emoji16]. Now the question. Do i neeeeed joker? Actually thinking deadshot instead of joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadshot would look great opposite Batman. Joker best for displaying with Harley, especially tux version.

Wow this sold out quick. Has any figure ever WL'd as quick as this one? I've only been around since 2014-ish so I'm just curious.

I don't think SS gets the rest of the run after the 500 allocated for HK. Maybe 1000 or so for the region they have distribution rights to? I don't think the allocation provided for our local distributor is coursed through SS.

Well then you learn something new everyday. All info available (until now?) pointed to 500 for China and the rest to SS.(3k total)

Who else is selling him?

I also wonder if HT will say to hell with 3k and make more.

Back